Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 6:03:08 PM EDT
Anybody want to meet in sept or october?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be up for one...   maybe like in 2 or 3 weeks?

I'm in Edmond now, but I'll still go to Canton Lake.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
With hunting season starting in a week, those ranges on the wildlife refuges, may be closed, or limited to hunters only.

Maybe a differant range, or property....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
caton range is open 365 day a year but you must have a hunting lic to shoot there. JUstin did you get you wings?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, we got our wings Sept 9th.  I start copilot training on the E-3 AWACS (at Tinker) in about a month.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
have you tried H&H indoor range yet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]
H&H is damned expensive to shoot at. Used to go there once a week to shoot in a pistol league but got a little tired of them jacking up prices.
If you do decide to have a get together at Canton, I'll go just for the hell of it. It's been awhile since I had biscuits and gravy at the gas station in Longdale!
I get the stitches out of the shoulder tomorrow. It's my off shoulder so rifle shooting shouldn't be too hard. Low level stuff like AKs and ARs, no M1As or anything heavy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#7]
OkGuy,
  This is the guy you met at the Range at Canton about a year and a half ago. When the Armorer
for the Blaine County Tac Response Unit was there sighting in his Issue M4. Today is really my first day back on this board.  I just wanted to drop you a line and say hay. I don't know if I will
be there, but Hello just the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top