how was it last year missed it then
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
how was it last year missed it then

How was it last year...BUSY!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it's pretty busy all right. You can't see anything because of the bodies. I  got hit at least 6 or 7 times by gun barrels with people carrying long guns.
And the motorized wheel chairs - lots of them - jam the isles up so bad yo may get stuck for several minutes trying to move on.
I like going, but damn, so many people you miss seeing lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there, I have 2 Tables ( Me and my Step-Father ) and have had the same tables for years.

Lot's of people for sure, but we allways have a good time, and find a few bargans.

And it's a good place for me to advertise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]
save your money !
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will be there, I have 2 Tables ( Me and my Step-Father ) and have had the same tables for years.

Lot's of people for sure, but we allways have a good time, and find a few bargans.

what ya selling??
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what ya selling??

I have my Type 07 FFL, and I build Custom AR Rifles, and I am now doing Firearms Coatings, ( Moly Resin ).
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#7]
What about the tulsa show this week at the expo center? Is it going to have anything cool? Its my birthday and I might treat myself to an AK74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top