Posted: 9/5/2005 10:21:50 AM EDT
I ran across this web site the other day. Oklahoma shooters
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a good one!
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the peeps over at glock talk are already over there.  I think sd455 and myself are over there from here. Eric at ops posts there it is a pretty good place.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I am there, same name...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I am their also, but I don't post alot.  I am mainly a lurker, hell I think this is my first post here in the hometown forum.  Just keep the political talk to a minimum there.  I was surprised that post by 1shott about the pitbulls wasn't locked.  They locked a thread about the NRA being good or bad for your rights and I posted a poll on "What does the second amendment mean to you?" and it was locked after 3 posts and 5 votes.  I had posted it because I was curious what it meant to other Okies, but I guess it would have been better posted on this site rather than over there.  There are alot of good people over there though.

PS  just curious Oklahoma-lawman, you being a LEO(or were) what is your view on the second amendment.  PM me if you would like.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I openly voice my view of the Second Amendment.  I am a staunch constitutional law supporter in its original form. I beleive that the right to keep and bear arms means the individuals. The militia was every able bodied man (ok the Contitution did need to be expanded to cover every one) and I agree that it needed to be (and strill needs to be) regulated. I am tottally for individual weapon ownership, concealed carry (with proper training, remember well regulated militia) for those who are not disqualified. I wish the CCW training in Okla. was a lot more intense. I hope for a National Concealed Carry. I know I am covered by hr 218 but I have not always been a cop. I may work fo rthe Gov't but I dont trust it. It is run by people and we know what that can lead too. Patrick Henry stated "the cost of liberty is eternal vigilence". It still holds true today.  I wish good semaritan laws would be expanded to cover use of force in defending others. Remeber the US Supreme court has ruled that the police have no duty to protect you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am there, same name...

That was intentional. I was dissing you

No just a quick post and forgot more than you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:05:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm there now....same name as well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I went and signed up there tonight, but I don't think they'll let us discuss the same kind of stuff there.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:13:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I went and signed up there tonight, but I don't think they'll let us discuss the same kind of stuff there.

Do you mean pork chops are off limits?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#10]
well Dan in this politicaly correct world of ours, Pork Chop will fit right in.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They don't seem to have 4 page threads about Bigfoots and meetin at the Red Dog to talk about BiFoots.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't seem to have 4 page threads about Bigfoots and meetin at the Red Dog to talk about BiFoots.  

thats cause I havn't been there long enough yet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats cause I havn't been there long enough yet.

You're too late...I'm gonna get it started!! muwahahahaha
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#14]
It.....has begun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top