Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:22:07 PM EDT
Just putting some feelers out there.  Would anyone be interested in a Oklahoma AR15.COM shoot?  I went to one in Utah before I joined the Army and it was a blast!!!  Any takers?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be up for a wee bit of shooting, provided schedual allows.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Name the time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
We've had several, and you can almost always get a group together.  A lot of them have been in a particular area, Lexington, south of OKC, or North Eastern or North Western Okla, biggest one was at Jtac's place SE of McAlester in the spring.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We've had several, and you can almost always get a group together.  A lot of them have been in a particular area, Lexington, south of OKC, or North Eastern or North Western Okla, biggest one was at Jtac's place SE of McAlester in the spring.

JTACs shoot was a blast....no pun intended. Tanerite, Full Auto, Silenced, Semi auto out the wazzoo. Good good time!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Only one person showed up for the shoot I had.

Sometimes i get the fealing nobody love's me around hear.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We love you! Especially if you going to supply the beer!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I know that feeling very well, but at least I seem to be tolerated on certain occasions,like when I'm getting in my car to leave, or being thrown out of some bar, or engauging in a meaningful conversation with some desparate bar fly, or when I make sudden movements or when I have a gun in my hand, and then theres those days I can't even stand myself and I have to put ND away and pull Bob outta the bag.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#8]
And then there was my Lexington experience........

Oh and I tried to give you guys a clue in another thread about what a little birdie whispered in my ear.  Keep your calendar clear mid-October.  That's all I know and that might change.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And then there was my Lexington experience........

Oh and I tried to give you guys a clue in another thread about what a little birdie whispered in my ear.  Keep your calendar clear mid-October.  That's all I know and that might change.

hey I showed up to the last planned lex. shoot, and nobody was there except a guy and his 4yr old kid that kept pointing his red rider at me every time he cocked it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, I dont pack a red rider.  And I'm sober (I find guns and beer a bad combo), but the last shoot i wnet to included exploding water heaters and barney dolls.  Classy stuff!!!

Anyone have a idea for a date?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Anyone have a idea for a date?

yeah I got the ideal date, leggy chick thats gets more and more desparate and horny with every drink she has, showing up at my doorstep with a case of bud under one arm and a bottle of gentalman jack in the other and this idea of mine don't include any dudes from the board or anywhere else.

PS. this idea of mine will contain some amount of shooting though.
as for a schedualed shoot at lex. or some place with in my short drive capability range, I'm open any day in the morning after 8, and can make afternoons on mon, tues, wed, barring any schedual changes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
yeah I got the ideal date, leggy chick thats gets more and more desparate and horny with every drink she has, showing up at my doorstep with a case of bud under one arm and a bottle of gentalman jack in the other and this idea of mine don't include any dudes from the board or anywhere else.

PS. this idea of mine will contain some amount of shooting though.

Come on, L. Aren't you gonna let us have some "range time"?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#13]
sure D, after she's drank all the booze and I'm offa the range.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: sure D

Quoted: Come on, L.

Jeeez, you n yer little nick names.....why don'tcha get a room already!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#15]
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, do I sence a little jealousy RT.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#16]
OK Rat, you are now J.!
And I would NEVER get a room with L.! I would need MOPP IV gear to handle the "wind" and I have a deadly fear of his "pork chop"! Any sane person would!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
OK Rat, you are now J.!

Nope, won't do it, you can't gimme a nickname ......I already have one.....my screen name on here....so HA to you and yer little nicknames.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Dear Okies,

ahhh... feel the love...

just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside...

Oh wait, that's just gas.....

Sincerely,

Dantana, coveter of rat's plum AK

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top