Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 2:32:08 PM EDT
Well, made a little trip to Crescent this afternoon. Had to go visit my wine making partner. Two bottles of wine, some fried catfish (45 lber  noodled yesterday!), and some strawberry shortcake when I got home, I am one fine-feeling puppy!
Life is great if you just sit back and enjoy it!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh sure, and dont call the rest of us......
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Whoops! I knew there was something I was supposed to do!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
man I'm hungry, I hadn't had fish in a while, or wine.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanna know where you noodled the fish!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't noodle the fish, my partners did. On the Cimarron someplace. They would have told me, had I asked but then they would have had to kill me!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wanna know where you noodled the fish!

if it was a catfish, you don't want  your "noodle" anywhere near their mouths.

besides bigcats prefer a porkchop.  

a good friend of mine noodles for cats in the rocks just below my mom and dads house, hell we've been fishing there before when the fish wern't biting, and he'll crawl down around the rocks and pull a few out, ends up catching more with his hands than with a hook.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top