Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 9:33:56 AM EDT
man, I was just thinking bout an end of the world, shtf senario, you know the kind where you have to move to a land far far and away.
Well I started thinking about how I always wanted to go to africa and hunt and maybe get one of those bush women cause you know what happens in africa stays in africa, but back to my senario.

So I'm setting here watching sling blade, and I start thinking, what would I do should a virus or some such shit come through and kill bunch of people, not all but most, so I start making a few plans to go clean out all the guns shops and walmarts I can, and I'm sure I'd have all the supplies I'd need for awhile, but you know the hunting bug would bite, and I would want to kill an animal or two.

So, in comesthe africa idea, and I outfit myself with my newly aquired safari gear, and it dawns on me that I'd either have to teach myself how to fly or drive a ship to get there, and I'm starting to get disappointed with my idea, when I think of the OKC Zoo, man they got every kinda animal I'd want to hunt, lions tigers bears gators elephants rinoes hippos gorillas monkeys and lots of others, and then I start wondering, who'd I tell? since all you guys would probably be dead and the net kaput, shit, I just shot my thoughts to hell, well I'll ramble at ya'll later.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you did get to go on safari at the OKC Zoo, let acman know. He'll want to go with you and help take advantage of all the last "dying quivers".
Geez, wouldn't a movie of that be the nightmare horror film of the century!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Buddy, get some sleep......bigfoot is wiating in your dreams.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd hate to be Bigfoot in Ndenway's dreams! There is no telling what fantasies the Maestro of Perversion would do to a Bigfoot, - male or female!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd hate to be Bigfoot in Ndenway's dreams! There is no telling what fantasies the Maestro of Perversion would with a Bigfoot, - male or female!

At this point in time, I doubt it matters......

J/K L.         J/K buddy......
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
well, I slept pretty good, no bigfoot dreams, but I think I might have got up at some time and pissed all over my bathroom floor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top