Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 5:25:18 AM EDT
What gunshop in the area would most appeal to the average ARFCOMMER?

I need:

AR15s
FALS
HK rifles
FN products

Anything and everything thats an EBR or derivative.
What gunshop in the area best serves these types of weapons?

I am in South Tulsa at ORU and feel like poking about today.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#1]
hey man, don't know of any shops in tulsa, but while reading your post, I happened to glance over and see your name, and either I'm kinda sleepy or tired, but your name kinda sings, "Knife Sniper" like a quite kill from afar, throwing style, but back to my point, if I should ever get tired of being an indian, and decide to change my handle, think I gonna change it to Fart Sniper, you know silent but deadly.

and if you should ever be in OKC, go to outdoor america, H&H gun range or brigadoon's, they all have some AR stuff, bout the only places that I can think of right now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What gunshop in the area would most appeal to the average ARFCOMMER?

I need:

AR15s
FALS
HK rifles
FN products

Anything and everything thats an EBR or derivative.
What gunshop in the area best serves these types of weapons?

I am in South Tulsa at ORU and feel like poking about today.

Yeah well, ORU has a strong anti-gun position. Just FYI.

There is no gunshop in Tulsa that suits your needs. If you just want to window shop, I guess Patrol Technology or Oklahoma Police Supply would be ok. Just don't buy anything there. They sell for high retail. There is a gun store next to Albertson's at 101st & Memorial but again, the prices are outrageous.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
If I buy anything in the area its going to stay at the shop untill I drive back to Texas.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:44:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Twobravo that there probably isn't a store in Tulsa that will meet your criteria.  However, I've made quite a few purchases over the years at Oklahoma Police Supply.  Ask Eric or any of the other guys there there if they can help you.  You probably won't get the kind of deals you can negotiate at gun shows, but the prices are usually O.K. for a store.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Is their a class three shop over here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top