Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 7:52:27 PM EDT
Maybe we should open this up for nominations or just vote! Feel free to make nominations or withdraw your name if nominated!  
Acceptance of nomination is not necessarily an admittance of guilt or perversion!

First nomination is none other than me, danc46!
Second nomination is Ndenway.
Third nomination is acman145acp.

If nominated, you may not use this thread to campaign for the title!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll say I am....but for my own safety (my old man finding out) I have to keep my goin ons on the low down.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF

You can't start a thread and say you cant campaign or deny alligations in it.

BTW

I have video evidence of who the winner is.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#3]
there my flick circa 1989, its out there somewhere, I havn't seen it since bout 90 though, but the chick thats got it always said she was going to hold onto it incase I ever became rich or famous, since by now shes probably figured that neithers ever going to happen, she might have sold offa the rights or posted it on one of the net sites.

but other than that I've lived a pretty sheltered life, hell I don't even smoke, drink, tell stories or run around with loose women anymore, monks don't live as good as I do, and I think that with my fine catholic upbringing, I outta be elected pope some day, or at least some kind of pollititian or other official of the G, then we'll see just how twisted and perverted I can be, Clinton my favorite former prez, won't have anything on me.

please flame on for the "Clinton" comment, and vote for me, for I promise that if elected, they'll be water in every pot, jobs for all Americans that wish to work, to controll immigration, lower the price of gas, repeal all gun control as in a FAW in all households, manditory 2yr. millitary inlistments for all highschool dropouts and graduates, and repeal any other BS laws and acts that I feel limit the American way of life. Oh and by the way, if elected #1 on the board, the only thing I promise is to be my same old self, and to shoot my 10 every time I see someone of the range with out hearing protection.

peace out, ND
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
To show how really twisted I am, here are 10 accepted ways to use the F word in a historical setting:

TOP TEN TIMES IN HISTORY, WHEN USING
                       THE "F" WORD WAS APPROPRIATE

10th - "Scattered @#$%ing showers, my ass!"
                              - Noah, 4314 BC

9th - "How the @#$% did you work that out?"
                           - Pythagoras, 126 BC

8th -"You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?"
                          - Michelangelo, 1566

7th - "Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?"
                              - Custer, 1877

6th - "It does so @#$%ing look like her!"
                              - Picasso, 1926

5th -"Where the @#$% are we?"
                          - Amelia Earhart, 1937

4th - "Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that."
                             - Einstein, 1938

3rd - "What the @#$% was that?"
                        - Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

2nd - "I need this parade like I need a @#$%ing hole in the head."
                                - JFK, 1963
     And, the Number 1 most appropriate time for using the "F" word...

"Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?"
                           - Bill Clinton, 1997

And please ACman, no campaigning in my thread.
That is brilliantly twisted, don't you think?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
hey I liked Clinton as the prez, how much more twisted do I have to get than that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hey I liked Clinton as the prez, how much more twisted do I have to get than that.

And you admit it! That is downright sick!
This whole election may already be over with!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
After giving it much consideration, I must yield the position of Most Perverted and Twisted Member to Ndenway. I cannot stoop as low as to admit that "hey I liked Clinton as the prez" like His Despicableness, Ndenway!
I am sure my comrade in perversion and twisted behavior, acman145acp, will also concede defeat! Even he won't admit that!
I still can't believe L. would go that low!
Ain't that repulsive?????
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
After giving it much consideration, I must yield the position of Most Perverted and Twisted Member to Ndenway. I cannot stoop as low as to admit that "hey I liked Clinton as the prez" like His Despicableness, Ndenway!
I never liked that motherfucker or that cunt hillary. Strictly off their gun politics.
I give two shits who's banging who. But I can honestly say I've done better than the president and I'm just staunch white trash misplaced from texas.
All I care about are gun politics period.
Although i find it astonishing that the sheeple of the country would ellect a lying mother fucker who
said he didn't inhale.  How stupid do you have to be to buy into that bs.
I used to smoke a lot when I was younger and I always inhaled.

I am sure my comrade in perversion and twisted behavior, acman145acp, will also concede defeat! Even he won't admit that!

Can't concede that aint preversion or twisted it's just stupidity.
Dont feel bad L. my mom and dad"i'll never understand" both voted for that sorry POS and yes I called both of them stupid to their face. I know sad but true.

He probably didn't vote for that bastard hes just campaigning for your perversion title. Or trying to piss me off.

Have I ever mentioned I don't like politicians.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Have I ever mentioned I don't like politicians.

Never would have guessed!
Thanks for sharing that with us!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:04:46 AM EDT
[#10]

to quote Nelson " Ha!Ha!"

didn't inhale, didn't have sexual relations with that woman, didn't sell out to the chinese.

I type again "Ha!Ha!

must be a character flaw.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

must be a character flaw.

A very slight one among many, Your  Perverseness!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I have several flaws, and character may be added as needed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm drunk.....does that count as twisted?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

only if you've been drinking cheap booze and cavorting with a naked woman thrice your age.
                                                               AND
It would be perverted, if it was with a very ugly girl (just this side of gross) between the ages of eighteen and twenty five.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#15]
You heard it from The Perverse One hisself! There isn't anything he probably hasn't done or thought about doing!
Geez, what do you expect from someone who admits he liked Clinton!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

only if you've been drinking cheap booze and cavorting with a naked woman thrice your age.
                                                               AND
It would be perverted, if it was with a very ugly girl (just this side of gross) between the ages of eighteen and twenty five.

Hell, I've done all that  (except 90 YO women).  45 when I was 22, but thats just twice!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He probably didn't vote for that bastard hes just campaigning for your perversion title. Or trying to piss me off.

acman, its a bit of all the three, .

1. Dan, I will resort to any means I deem nececary to win.

2. I didn't vote for Clinton, but I did like his style of backstabing politics, gonna use it when I run for governor of the tribe, then governor of the state, then the senate and onto the #1 spot of Prez.

3. acman, I knew it would piss you off, thats why Clinton will always rule as the #1 aurgument starter, just wait till Hillary runs, she's done been prez. for eight years.

just think, one of these days when I become prez. and something goes to shit, ya'll can all set back and say, "I know that dude, and just knew if givin the chance he'd fuck something up".
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND

Hell, I've done all that  (except 90 YO women).  45 when I was 22, but thats just twice!

yeah I hear ya patrick, I try to limit myself to none older than 55 nor younger than 25, actually prefer them in the range of 30 to 45, but being a creature of oppertunity, I will occasionly dip to as young as 21 (old enough to go into bars) and strech to as old as 70(young enough to still go into bars) could also be this smilie, being a denturist ,I like their false teeth.
as a positive, I usally try to find and fat one, their usally desperate and being a fat bastard myself, we look like two whales fornicating under carnal knowledge'ing, pretty ones are just for bragging rights anyway.

and ps. I like Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND

yeah I hear ya patrick, I try to limit myself to none older than 55 nor younger than 25, actually prefer them in the range of 30 to 45, but being a creature of oppertunity, I will occasionly dip to as young as 21 (old enough to go into bars) and strech to as old as 70(young enough to still go into bars) could also be this smilie, being a denturist ,I like their false teeth.
as a positive, I usally try to find and fat one, their usally desperate and being a fat bastard myself, we look like two whales fornicating under carnal knowledge'ing, pretty ones are just for bragging rights anyway.

and ps. I like Clinton.

You like the loud talkers too, right?

Two
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#20]
yeah the loud ones provide a certain kind of entertainment, I usally tell them to shut up or I'll slap'em in the mouth......................................with my chopper, and being women, they just keep talking....bla le da bla bla bla la la da de da bla shwing gulp!, the real fun ones will still try to keep on talking, those are the ones I try to get to stay around for awhile, cause if they didn't like it , they'd shut up, still looking for one to star in "Bigfoot II, The return of a man called Horse", title may change in the future, but the script will be ad libbed and no matter how many years it takes, we'll shoot and reshoot every scene untill its perfect, send any actresses you may know, as I'm have casting calls as often as possible and my casting couch is always open for the right actress, she may never make it to Hollywood, but her performance will definatly win her an oscar in my theater.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top