Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 1:36:11 PM EDT
I heard on tonights news, 8-10-05 that Gene Stipe, who pead guilty to Federal embezzelment charges is now going to get FULL RETIREMENT BENIFITS, that means the people of Oklahoma are going to be paying this shitbag $7,000 a month, and he also is entitled to a very large check for back withheld benifits.

Now WTF is wrong with this picture that guy is a criminal, and here he is getting more money from the state, hell I guess crime does pay.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I heard on tonights news, 8-10-05 that Gene Stipe, who pead guilty to Federal embezzelment charges is now going to get FULL RETIREMENT BENIFITS, that means the people of Oklahoma are going to be paying this shitbag $7,000 a month, and he also is entitled to a very large check for back withheld benifits.

Now WTF is wrong with this picture that guy is a criminal, and here he is getting more money from the state, hell I guess crime does pay.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ah, Oklahoma the land of Byzantine politics.  I am sure he knows where the bodies are hid.  It is our populist state constitution that does this to us.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]

who pLead guilty to Federal embezzelment charges

Not familiar with the case is he guily of embezz of federal funds or state funds

is now going to get FULL RETIREMENT BENIFITS, that means the people of Oklahoma are going to be paying this shitbag $7,000 a month

Well the reason I asked the other question it sounds like he must have been a state employee from this one.  If he stole money from the state then your correct it is bullshit.

BUT

If he stold money from the feds I say fuckm practically everyone in the fed govt is a crook anyway so whats the big deal.  

Look at all the fine presidents and Congressman/senators we have look at their fucking retirement...........

Sorry I have no use for the GUBERMENT.   I could give two shits about 98% of what they spend my tax money on and I have 0 say in where it goes "Sounds a bit like taxation without representation cause regardless of what lowlife fucker I vote for none of them actually represent me"

Excuse me while i get up on my political soapbox for a moment. Govt = the suck

The dude may be crooked as a dogs hind leg but I have no use for the fed govt so it don't bother me much.
I wonder how much tax money we would save if we didn't pay senators congressman and presidents that did crooked shit while in office.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

who pLead guilty to Federal embezzelment charges

Not familiar with the case is he guily of embezz of federal funds or state funds

is now going to get FULL RETIREMENT BENIFITS, that means the people of Oklahoma are going to be paying this shitbag $7,000 a month

Well the reason I asked the other question it sounds like he must have been a state employee from this one.  If he stole money from the state then your correct it is bullshit.

BUT

If he stold money from the feds I say fuckm practically everyone in the fed govt is a crook anyway so whats the big deal.  

Look at all the fine presidents and Congressman/senators we have look at their fucking retirement...........

Sorry I have no use for the GUBERMENT.   I could give two shits about 98% of what they spend my tax money on and I have 0 say in where it goes "Sounds a bit like taxation without representation cause regardless of what lowlife fucker I vote for none of them actually represent me"

Excuse me while i get up on my political soapbox for a moment. Govt = the suck

The dude may be crooked as a dogs hind leg but I have no use for the fed govt so it don't bother me much.
I wonder how much tax money we would save if we didn't pay senators congressman and presidents that did crooked shit while in office.

AMEN !!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Gene Stipes is only small potatoes compared to what goes on ALL OVER state government.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
well...

since i am a pittsburg county product...now transplanted to Tulsa..............i know alot..
especially since i have known Sen Stipe..his wife Agnes..and alot of other state politicians all my life.

Senator Stipe...( yes..i call him that) was convicted ( plead guilty) on charges relating to monies on campaigns of other individuals....(I.E.  Rep. Walt Roberts) there was fictional cattle sales..this and that..bank loans...you get the idea.

none the which ever had anything to do with HIS service as a senator to southeast Ok...he is still a record holder of longest tenure of any elected official in Ok to my knowledge..which says a great deal of how is constituents felt about his service.

Did he do a heck of alot for the people of SE OK..
yes..he did far more than anyone will ever know.

please refrain from name calling...he is far from a shitbag..
i know people who hit hard times..far harder than you can imagine..that he personally showed up when he was needed..( anonymously) to lend his help in the situation..

now...
did Sen. Stipe have shady  business dealings...with and without public use...
i'll be honest and say...thats a big affirmitive...

do all others in High Public Offices....
thats a big affirmative as well.

comes with the territory. dont believe me..Run for OFFICE and see.

PS..
DONT BELIEVE everything you read in the papers...
especially the GAYLORD and LORTON rags...

why is it that any politician from Tulsa or OKC..can be a minion of the devil...and no one utters a word.. but just because..a man knows how to play the politic game..( and very well) cuts the off at the pass...when he needs to..he gets cartoons written about him...in a devils outfit.

i'll take OKLAHOMA POLITICS for $400 , alex.
this could get good in a hurry...

i have a flame suit..

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#7]
No flame muddydog,

But I still believe what I believe. The fact remains, that if you or I had done what he did, we would be behind bars.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#8]
No flame, just sick of EXPECTING this.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#9]
muddydog

What was his gun politics.
Did he ever sell out the 2nd amendment?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top