Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:38:12 AM EDT
 I dont think I am going to able to make this one.

I will know more by Thursday.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the day off but finances suck right now.

I can't swing the gasoline.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Walk then.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
How did I miss this get together?  

What time and where is Lexington?  

I'm on vacation and got a new JTAC upper to shoot.  (without sights though )
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Decent place to shoot.

I have a UPS order inbound, that I will need to sign for and it looks like Firday is the day it will be deleivered, it was supposed to have been here by now, but it got back ordered. UPS runs in the morning here.

So it looks like I am out of this one.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok so who all is going and can I meet somebody in Moore or Norman to follow the rest of the way?  Oh and what time?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Walk then.

Let me get a hit off that crack pipe and I might consider it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#8]
be there around 8:30, what side we shooting on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to be there but I can't make it due to a meeting at 10 AM on Friday. When it cools down and everybody feels like doing a night shoot, let me know!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry guys, but I am out tommorrow. The package I am waiting for is going to be here Friday, and I have to sign for it. I had hoped it might show up today, but UPS has run allready.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I need better directions then that map.  I'm coming from Midwest City.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I need better directions then that map.  I'm coming from Midwest City.

I-35 south, exit at Purcell, head towards Lexington, go through Lexington past the prison, the road will be on your left, look for the Lexington Wildlife Managment Area sign.

Turn Left, drive a few miles North, Look for a sign on your left, Leaxington Rifle Range, turn left, rifle range on the left, pistol on the right.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#13]
gonna be a little late in the morning, gotta unscheduled meeting at 8:00 am, don't know how long its going to take, but if I'm outta there by 9:30 or so I'll show up, since I'm only 12 miles to the north.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Cool.  I'm gonna try and make it then.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't forget your hunting license!  They have never checked for mine, but you never know...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#16]
hey I showed up at 9:30 this morning, and the only people there was a dude with his kid, a the kid had some bad gun habits, got outta there around 10:00 havta catch ya'll at the next one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#17]
WTF over?

I got there about 10:30 cause I got a late start and the construction on I-35 and I had no clue were I was going so it took me a little over an hour to get there.  The old guy and kid was still there and another dude who kept looking at me like I better go somewhere else cause he wasn't moving all his shit to make room for me.  It kinda pissed me off.  So a little over 2 hours on the road and 1/4 tank of gas and no rounds fired.  Today was a great day.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
WTF over?

I got there about 10:30 cause I got a late start and the construction on I-35 and I had no clue were I was going so it took me a little over an hour to get there.  The old guy and kid was still there and another dude who kept looking at me like I better go somewhere else cause he wasn't moving all his shit to make room for me.  It kinda pissed me off.  So a little over 2 hours on the road and 1/4 tank of gas and no rounds fired.  Today was a great day.

Sadly things like this happen,  UPS finally ran and I got teh package I was expecting a little while ago.

Sorry you wasted your time today.

L, sorry I missed you today.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Maverick, I've been to two of the shoots in Lexington and enjoyed both of them. Most of the guys here that go to the shoots are neat guys and fun to be around.
Of course, I am sure 1shott is upset he didn't get to hold hands with L. today, but the trip to Lexington is worth when everyone can come!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Maverick, I've been to two of the shoots in Lexington and enjoyed both of them. Most of the guys here that go to the shoots are neat guys and fun to be around.
Of course, I am sure 1shott is upset he didn't get to hold hands with L. today, but the trip to Lexington is worth when everyone can come!

Very funny big guy.....[
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah all the guys at met at the JTAC shoot were cool so I'm sure this would've been no different.  It was my own fault for being so late, but I just couldn't believe how un friendly those guys were.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Yeah all the guys at met at the JTAC shoot were cool so I'm sure this would've been no different.  It was my own fault for being so late, but I just couldn't believe how un friendly those guys were.

Was not me, I was not there.....  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

hey was the dude still telling his kid not to point the gun down the line, to keep it pointed downrange, would have stuck around for a bit if you'd got there a little earlier Maverick, but I got tired of ducking the muzzle of that red rider,  and D, you knew 1shott has nice soft hands didn't you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey was the dude still telling his kid not to point the gun down the line, to keep it pointed downrange, would have stuck around for a bit if you'd got there a little earlier Maverick, but I got tired of ducking the muzzle of that red rider,  and D, you knew 1shott has nice soft hands didn't you.

Damn man that is just wrong.......
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe it was divine intervention I missed this shoot.....  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Maverick, these guys are characters!
Rat's dad gave me a complex in just a few minutes razzing my ass! And trying to keep up with 1shott ( a misnomer - he dumps more ammo in 10 minutes than I will shoot in month!)
on the range is impossible. And Ndenway ain't no slouch with his Armalite hitting targets.
Rat can pull the trigger fast enough you will think he is shooting a select fire weapon!
And we can't forget Ark - he brings enough AKs  to arm a 3rd World nation.
Wingman and ACman are the most normal of all of them - but that ain't saying much!

1shott, you and L. can hold hands next time and I won't razz you! Promise!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry guys I couldnt make it. I had to go out of town on the 3rnd and I just got back tonight. Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Maverick, these guys are characters!
Rat's dad gave me a complex in just a few minutes razzing my ass! And trying to keep up with 1shott ( a misnomer - he dumps more ammo in 10 minutes than I will shoot in month!)
on the range is impossible. And Ndenway ain't no slouch with his Armalite hitting targets.
Rat can pull the trigger fast enough you will think he is shooting a select fire weapon!
For anyone who hasn't seen this it's pretty damn amazing he may be an alien/terminator no human should be able to do this it reminds you of the robot dude in alien doing the knife trick
And we can't forget Ark - he brings enough AKs  to arm a 3rd World nation.
I have a great picture of 1shott drooling over one if anyone hasn't seen it yet
Wingman and ACman are the most  is probably the only normal one of all of them - but that ain't saying much!

1shott, you and L. can hold hands next time and I won't razz you! Promise!

The Ghey   I only wish i could photoshop maybee i need some action figures .

HTF am I as normal as Wingman.

You forget I worship 1shott/Devil    
Can half ass bumb fire after the JTAC shoot.........  my burnt thumb is fianally healing
And to date the only one who broke out a cold beer and drank it/ complete lie since i think its illegal their then shot the can . well i shott in it's general direction.

BTW  Wingman i don't mind being in your company "always enjoy talking to you"  i just don't want people thinking bad of you.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Thank you.

And sorry you guys had a bad experiance out there at Lex. I'm glad I couldn't make since there was a kid there that doesn't know muzzle safety!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#30]
well a shot from a red rider probably wouldn't have killed me out right, but it might have broken the skin and I end up dying from a staph infection or some other bad shit, as for holding hands with 1shott, would never do it, he has issues, besides it would make acman way too jealious, and you know how he gets, and maverick, theres no whining in gun sports, look at the trip as future knowledge for how to get there next time, this is a great group of guys to shoot with, and the ammo some of them can put downrange in a short period of time has to be seen, and finally to give some props, some are great shots, some a little better, and then theres me, I'm in class by myself, cause I've been shown, and I just never learned.

edited to add danc and ark: read my post and left'em out, all around good guys,( these guys are responsible for me building one of the ugliest guns known to man) and their paying members of the ak fetish, ever need some info on'a ak and ark will probably know, plus he can smoke, talk and shoot at the same time, then theres D, damn good guy, resident ak builder and a wealth of knowledge there.

Oh, and if you  want some great reading material, or just argue with someone, just tell the board about how cougars and bigfoot don't exist in okla.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#31]
What do you mean " 1shott has issues" I dont have any issues, other than the use of the word issues...

Ya this is a good group to shoot with, I think we need to hit up Jason about shooting at his place again...

As for me, well I like to shoot, I can hit what I aim at, most of the time, BUT I do love to dump 30 round mags as fast as I can, LOVE IT......

Ark is a great guy, knows his AKs,

Danc is cool, a big guy, scares me, and I am a big guy.....

Ndenway, another of the greats, and a very good shot, also a good BS`er....

Acman, Got to like the Acman, he has to experianced in person....

Wingman, very quite, and not at all like I thought he would be....Still a good guy, Nice Acura to BTW.

Rat, I only met him once, and then he stole all the 7.62 ammo and stripper clips I had....

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Ndenway, another of the greats, and a very good shot, also a good BS`er....

ever want to see me do some real shootin', just leave a roll of duct tape down range, or your shooting glasses, or just about anything you value,  cause I usally look for all targets of opertunity, mostly because when ten guys are shooting everything in sight its hard to find anything left, and if it ain't funny it ain't worth me doing.

we wouldn't have had any problems finding targets, the range looked like a fucking dump, I've seen it trashy before, but it looked like shit, and thats what got the t-bird range closed down a while back.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

we wouldn't have had any problems finding targets, the range looked like a fucking dump, I've seen it trashy before, but it looked like shit, and thats what got the t-bird range closed down a while back.

I noticed that also.

We FOR SURE need to sweet talk Jason into hosting another shoot.  Maybe some of you touchy feely types can do it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed that also.

We FOR SURE need to sweet talk Jason into hosting another shoot.  Maybe some of you touchy feely types can do it.

Maybe we need to get a "clean up day " going?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#35]
I never stole anything that wasn't given to me. And I owe ya still for all that!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Maybe at the next shoot, we can all come and have a group hug!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

No way at all I am hugging you, aint gonna happen.....nope, aint gonna happen..
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I never stole anything that wasn't given to me. And I owe ya still for all that!

I should have known better when I found out your real name is Sticky Fingers Rat-dog.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't you feel a lot of love in this group tonight?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#40]
I can't believe we have a two page thread going about a get together that didn't happen and a bunch of homo talk.

Also this is my last post for a few days I'll be out of town.  I hope to come back to less talk about group dude hugs.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No way at all I am hugging you, aint gonna happen.....nope, aint gonna happen..

I second this motion....ain't no group huggin goin on here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Put your hip waders on and wade through it, boys! Some of you are too damn ugly to hug anyway!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:21:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I can't believe we have a two page thread going about a get together that didn't happen and a bunch of homo talk.

Also this is my last post for a few days I'll be out of town.  I hope to come back to less talk about group dude hugs.

What do you think we would talk about IF the shoot did happen?  I nominate you to be the pivot man.......    I bet Ndenway will go buy some new hand lotion just for you now, Oh damn to funny
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#44]
hey now, I ain't hugging, holding hands or sharin' my hand lotion with anybody, unless their female, and then I'm not at all picky either, I usally start just this side of gross and go up from there, cause a picky man don't ever get laid.
you know speaking of a 2 page thread sasting about nothing got me thinking, so stand back and watch this.

Bigfoot, Cougars and UFO's don't exist in Oklahoma
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
hey now, I ain't hugging, holding hands or sharin' my hand lotion with anybody, unless their female, and then I'm not at all picky either, I usally start just this side of gross and go up from there, cause a picky man don't ever get laid.

you know speaking of a 2 page thread sasting about nothing got me thinking, so stand back and watch this.

YES, YES AND YES THEY DO
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES, YES AND YES THEY DO

No,No and No they don't

go look at danc46 new thread, I put some clarification to my statement, let kill this thread off, its starting to feel abit like an episode of Seinfeld.

edited to ask: where the hell is that dude jonny nitro, or jim dandy, or whatever the hell he's calling hisself nowdays at? I figured he'd done got a new troll account by now, ya'll know how much he likes cougars and bigfoot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Gettin this thread back on track....I only group hug with woman between the ages of 18 and 40!!! Athletic - slim figured, pretty faces are a plus!!  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Gettin this thread back on track....I only group hug with woman between the ages of 18 and 40!!! Athletic - slim figured, pretty faces are a plus!!  

Preferably unclothed, sweaty, and downright horny??
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Gettin this thread back on track....I only group hug with woman between the ages of 18 and 80 blind crippled or crazy 40!!! Athletic - slim figured, pretty faces are a plus!!  

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Preferably breathing not mandatory though

fixed it again
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top