Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 4:10:33 PM EDT
Anyone do this or know where its done in OK.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
check the CMP website they have a list of clubs
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking for a CMP match to shoot in?

If so, I beleive that there is a club in OKC.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
yes I would like to do it just for the hell of it see what I scored

I went to the CMP sight their is a list of clubs but no real way to contact them that I saw.

Nothings looks close enough to me that I have a phonebook to get a number for them.
Just wondering if anyone had some contact info for a club or if anyone shot in these type of matches that might want to show me the ropes.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]

We have scheduled a class geared toward those shooters that are interested in and want to compete but need to learn where to start.  If you recently started and want to learn more and improve your skills, this class will be of benefit to you also.

You do not have to be a member of the OKC Gun Club to participate.

The class is scheduled for Saturday, March 19th, 2005, 9:00 am, at the OKC Gun Club Clubhouse.  Weather permitting; we will do some range work after the class.

The objective of this class is to get more people involved in the sport and help the new shooter improve his skills and abilities.

Introduction To Highpower Rifle Competition

Info: [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:19:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We have scheduled a class geared toward those shooters that are interested in and want to compete but need to learn where to start.  If you recently started and want to learn more and improve your skills, this class will be of benefit to you also.

You do not have to be a member of the OKC Gun Club to participate.

The class is scheduled for Saturday, March 19th, 2005, 9:00 am, at the OKC Gun Club Clubhouse.  Weather permitting; we will do some range work after the class.

The objective of this class is to get more people involved in the sport and help the new shooter improve his skills and abilities.

Introduction To Highpower Rifle Competition

Info: [email protected]

Thanks wingman
Thats what I was looking for but I have to do something next weekend. I sent them an email asking when they planned on doing another class.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
It would help to know where your at, but try this link for N.E. Ok.
www.tulsaredcastlegunclub.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top