Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2005 9:07:58 PM EDT
THAT'S RIGHT OKIES!!

TAKE IT RIGHT UP THE ASS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION....TWO YEARS RUNNING!!!!

GOOD THING YOU TOPPED LAST YEARS HUMILIATION!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats right you pathetic loser....Take it up the ass for 5 years straight on National TV and then you come in here? HAHAHAHA

Smack Brown for 10 more years   thank you
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the distinct feeling that now O-WHO has become the ass-clown of the Big 12, you won't be able to recruit all your players out of Texas anymore.

I feel a Red River Shootout of redemption just down the road a few months.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
HAHAAHHHAHAHA    always next year for a loser. HMMMM   should we beat you bad again or shut you out like this year. OH wait....next year. As long as you have SMACK, we are in very good shape. Oh and this year, keep your wife from under the stands.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey hey....there's a sign over there kids that says "Don't feed the trolls". How about reading it and doing what it says?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Gentlemen, gentlemen! Please, let's try to maintain some degree of civility here and not resort to petty name-calling. How gauche. (Though, as an 'SC alum, it is rather amusing to see the level of rancor between OK and TX camps.) Heavens; what would your mothers think?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes lost but at least made it to the Game,more then could be said of any Texas Team
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes lost but at least made it to the Game,more then could be said of any Texas Team

+1  ya who is the assclown of the big 12??  longhorns suckass.  oh ya didnt the buff's go the the big 2 champ game?? ahahahahhaah longhorns!! should be called shorthorns
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Isn't there some law about running smack against a team that shut your team out in the same season? Or has beaten you more than 3 consecutive years running?

Yeah OU got spanked, but they weren't playing in a meaningless also ran bowl game either.

By the way, I haven't been able to talk shit for several years since my team is worse than all the above, but WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Isn't there some law about running smack against a team that shut your team out in the same season? Or has beaten you more than 3 consecutive years running?

Yeah OU got spanked, but they weren't playing in a meaningless also ran bowl game either.

By the way, I haven't been able to talk shit for several years since my team is worse than all the above, but WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!

if your talking about the gators then +1    GO GATOR'S
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I'm a big Gator fan - have been ever since the Doug Dickey days. Still remember selling cokes at the FLA-GA games for peewee football - Gators even won once (think that was a Wes Chandler year).

I guess the pre-Spurrier Gator war cry "Wait 'Til Next Year" tipped you off  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top