Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 5:36:26 PM EDT
Is there anybody in the OKC area or even a little further that specializes in sniper rifles?  I just got a new Remington 700 PSS and want the barrel cut and recrowned and some other things done.  Please reserve your comments about the guy that does all the work on my pistols that some of you don't like.  I am asking about someone that does custom bolt guns.  Also, please don't suggest I mail it somewhere because if it comes to that I already know who I would mail it to.  I am looking to find someone local first if I can.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Steve Baldwin at Mechanical Accuracy. Don't have the number, should be in the book.
He's a classed shooter in several disiplines and a great machinist.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#2]
OK thanks I'll look that up.  Never heard of that before.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this is Steve's business number (or was a few years ago).
405-948-8613
Also found his web site at
www.Baldwin-Sights.com
Hope this helps
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top