Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 8:59:05 PM EDT
Me and a buddy want to get away from Springfield for a weekend, and I've always heard that Tulsa is a good college/party town.  Reccomendations?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]

i don't know about the partys but there are several good clubs/bars, not counting the nudie bars
as well as 13 acres of guns

what other reasons do you need...........ROAD TRIP....................
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Several good bars/nightclubs in this list. Alot of the more popular ones seem to be downtown nowadays.

www.urbantulsa.com/DisplayBest.asp?id=6
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
sweet, thanks...

looking for booze and loose women, not that there isn't enough of that here.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#5]
oklahoma city. Bricktown is nice!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:59:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to live in Springfield Mo. Great town. Great Parties!!
If you come down to Tulsa there are a few bars downtown.
One good place is "Banana Joe's" at 81st and Harvard, (not downtown) I have never left there w/o a number.
There is "Suiters" across the street which if nothing is happining at Banana Joe's that is usually our plan B.
If you like Remingtons or Cowboys 2000 in Springfield we have the Caravan, I have been there a few times, always alot of fun. Its at 41st and Sheridian, just look for all the 1 ton Dually trucks parked everywhere.
Shadow
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Ain't the Caravan at 41st & Memorial?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:10:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
One good place is "Banana Joe's" at 81st and Harvard, (not downtown) I have never left there w/o a number.
There is "Suiters" across the street which if nothing is happining at Banana Joe's that is usually our plan B.
Shadow

Banana Joe's is at 81st and Memorial, never heard of Suiters but there is Sutures which is at 71st and Yale.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top