Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 12:03:58 PM EDT
I plan on going, was just curious about the rest of you fellas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I plan on going, was just curious about the rest of you fellas.

The Muslims got Mecca, I make my annual pilgramages twice a year to Wanamachers. Coming all the way from South Florida, you only have to be there once and you become a convert.....
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
When is it???
I have never made it before I was going to try this time.
Slyhunter
      Nobody has the 552 at the price I want it at. Dosent matter anyway upper is probably 1-2 months away anyway backorder of course. I found a killer buy on an aimpoint M2 larue mount and buis as a packedge deal. Im having a tough time deciding now.
I have always heard how big the show is what about prices though??
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
October 23 & 24th.

Tulsa Gun Show
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My 13th anniversary is the 26th,  I'm so completely NOT going, it's sick. But at least it's for a good reason.  I might try to have you mule me some gear out if you're up for it.   Whataya say?

Craig

P.S. (I write this as my wife is mocking me from the kitchen.)
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been once, never again unless I bring some money, it was brutal.  

I DID meet a really hot girl with a transferrable MP5, that was something...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going, just not sure yet if I'll be there Saturday or Sunday. Need to buy some ammo without having to pay all those shipping charges!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My 13th anniversary is the 26th,  I'm so completely NOT going, it's sick. But at least it's for a good reason.  I might try to have you mule me some gear out if you're up for it.   Whataya say?

Craig

P.S. (I write this as my wife is mocking me from the kitchen.)

Maybe your bro won't let me down.....lol

I'd be happy to be a pack mule, my wife said I could only get some mags this trip....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
When is it???
I have never made it before I was going to try this time.
Slyhunter
      Nobody has the 552 at the price I want it at. Dosent matter anyway upper is probably 1-2 months away anyway backorder of course. I found a killer buy on an aimpoint M2 larue mount and buis as a packedge deal. Im having a tough time deciding now.
I have always heard how big the show is what about prices though??

have you tried www.gandrtactical.com

send him an e-mail and let him know you are a member of arfcom
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea I got a price from him but I can beat it he is out of stock also on the 552.
The price he gave me on the aimpoint M2 larue mount and Buis was an incredibly good deal though.
I am seriously thinking about buying the packedge deal from him.
Just cant make up my mind I really liked the eotech but i have an older aimpoint and I like it also.
Needless to say I'm confused.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah.  I'm going.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm going, just not sure yet if I'll be there Saturday or Sunday. Need to buy some ammo without having to pay all those shipping charges!

Just a little tidbit of advice. Buy your ammo as you are leaving the show. It is no fun to haul around a case of anything for 10 to 12 hours.

Been there done that.

Yes I will be going.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh, yeah, that's always the last booth I hit. It sucks bad enough just dragging it all the way across the parking lot.  Plus it's the best way to compare the ammo prices!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I have met about the best dealers of all the gun shows I have been to. I bring a pad and pencil I, when I buy something large heavy or bulky, usually they will hold it for me till I leave, I just mark the cooridinates, cause believe me you can get lost....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm looking for a good gun show, and have heard good things about Tulsa.  I just moved to St Louis, and am NOT impressed here.

I like guns shows with lots of evil black rifles and NFA stuff.  I really only buy MG's any more, but ammo would be a good thing to buy in bulk.  

Does Tulsa have lots of evil black rifles and machine guns, or mostly jerky, Indian Artifacts, pistols and hunting long guns?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm looking for a good gun show, and have heard good things about Tulsa.  I just moved to St Louis, and am NOT impressed here.

I like guns shows with lots of evil black rifles and NFA stuff.  I really only buy MG's any more, but ammo would be a good thing to buy in bulk.  

Does Tulsa have lots of evil black rifles and machine guns, or mostly jerky, Indian Artifacts, pistols and hunting long guns?

TIA

The last wanemacher's gun show in april took me 5 hours to walk through once and that's without buying or any haggling, alomst most nothing but weapons and related equipment, you'll enjoy
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

TIA

Being a guy that tries to make it at least once a year coming from So. Fla, I gotta say the gun show is huge inside what I describe as a hangar blimp (an old timer told me that the building was used to sell oil drilling equipment). Parking was always a problem, and the line to go in starts at about 4am (at 8am the line goes around the building) as for black evil rifles and hunting rifles they are all there. Just bring a pad and pencil to mark coordinates so you can wheel or deal. I have found everything there for every price so you gotta look around.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I will be there on Sun. OCT.24th
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Ya'll our invited to come to the 5th annual SAR Show in Phoenix, AZ. December 3rd thru 5th, 2004.

Just a look www.smallarmsreview.com/index.html

This show is getting bigger and bigger every year.

It's Crossroads of The West and Small Arms Review joined together.

Crossroads of the West   www.crossroadsgunshows.com/
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll be there.  IMNSHO it is by far the best show in Oklahoma.  Just be prepared to do lots of walking!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#20]
I plan on being there on Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Jason at Jtacsupply.com will have 3 tables set up.  I'll probably hang out with him for a bit on Saturday.  Stop by and introduce yourself.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Jason at Jtacsupply.com will have 3 tables set up.  I'll probably hang out with him for a bit on Saturday.  Stop by and introduce yourself.

Great. Jason has done some upper work for me that I was very pleased with. I look forward to meeting him.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry, but NO, I will be in the woods, opening day of Muzzleloading season.....
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Great. Jason has done some upper work for me that I was very pleased with. I look forward to meeting him

Jason's a good guy which as you know is getting harder and harder to find anymore.  I'm sure he'll be interested in knowing how your upper's doing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:29:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah buddy! I love being in the good ol USA, everybody here speaks english, the line went around the block at 6:30 AM, got there early and they were already diverting traffic....bought lots of goodies, an Aimpoint M2 with a killflash but beats me it looks like you are in a chicken coop. Lots of AR's on the bench and guys on the stroll, lots of ammo, lots of AK's, even saw a guy called Firing Line who had some nice custom built milled AK's, met lots of nice people, and got dogs for feet.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top