Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 4:57:49 PM EDT
We all had a good time..Rat Terrier, Ark-and-Spark, SlyHuntr and anyone else that I left out..This is my first shot at posting pics so be patient.  Ark is wearing the Red T-shirt, RatTerrier has the Black Shirt and Cammo. The AR/SAR on the picnic table were mine..The arsenal in the cases were Arks

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad yall had a good time, I am sorry I missed it.....

Just now waking up after I fell aslleep this afternoon...., meds wearing off, going for more.........I dont know what this crap is, but I am one messed up pup right now....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a great time out there today and it got better after me, acman and slyhunter made our way up to the north range, I came away with a lot of ideas for my next build, and as for rat terriers duct tape, it was just to tempting a target , the next roll will be on me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
AGHH My precious duct tape! LOL I had a blast out there today guys! Jeeez, I was only there for about 6 hours, agh! Needless to say my shoulder's a little beat up n bruised, hehehe. It was great meetin all you guys! Next time....read the directions!!! HAHAHAHA Yeah I know we were on the short pistol range but we were in the shade! hehe
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah shade, my face just finished peeling thursday from my last sunburn, now I got it worse,
and to ark and spark I told you wrong on the price of the 5.45 ammo, its not wolf but barnaul, 750 rds for $90
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
The thing i just couldn't understand is why everyone was being so coservative with ammo.
I too will be stealing lots of ideas for a future build. I need some sidework.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:02:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The thing i just couldn't understand is why everyone was being so coservative with ammo.

Conservative?? HAHAHAHAHA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top