Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 11:13:19 AM EDT
I personally am not thin skined and will argue with people at the drop of a hat if  I think I have something to say. But it seems like you cant ask a question that u don't know the answer to on here without a big bunch of shit getting piled on you. I have never seen the like of elitest know it all fuckers in all my day. If any of them shoot as good as they talk shit they must be pros.
I was just looking for something to rant on. Who gives a rats ass.
Robert
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait till we meet at the shoot, you be very tired of me by then, TRUST ME.....

I have a rep of being an ASSHOLE at work, not that I am, but I have that REP, now stop your damn bitchen and get them rifles ready to shoot....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
see what i mean cant say shit without some asshole jumping all fucking over you telling you what to do.
Hopefully new toy wil be in by thursday and i can throw her together.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
see what i mean cant say shit without some asshole jumping all fucking over you telling you what to do.
Hopefully new toy wil be in by thursday and i can throw her together.

, glad I could help to prove your point.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#5]
You all suck at the internet
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
see what i mean I already have three  sorry som bitches jumping on me and you guys know godamn good and well nobody checks whats going on in okie land if this was in general discusion it would be 13 pages long
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Big-God-damned-deal.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]
If there is a problem and it involves the code of conduct,  I would suggest taking it up with the moderators.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
hell man some of the moderators are in on it.  If you dont agree with them your a dumb ass. Or they talk to you in a condesending way like your a retard. Go read the post in the optic forums about the tacpoint debate. Just because everyone cant throw down 3 to 5 hundred or more on a aimpoint and mount. They talk to you like your a tard.  HELL personaly i think you should get a mount that will let you cowitness from the factory at the price of aimpoints.
JMHO
I just started this thread to get a laugh I'm not sure anyone here can type harsh enough to actually hurt my feeling but since i only have 1 look the fuck out If you do.
edited
1shott   DigDug   Jeff_1   Just_Some_Guy
All YOU MF'RS beter watch out you allready got one strike
1shott you got 2 that f'n nasty ford coment you made put you on top of the poop pile

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
All you all are dumbasses.

I'm the only smart one here.

Seriously, it IS the internet.  If you don't like what someone says hit the next button.

See what I mean about the fucking moderators.
YOUR Going to force me to edit my list.
AND PERSONALY I LOVE IT ARGUING IS my fifth favorit thing to do women guns hunting booz arguing. Naturaly booz goes with all the others
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Being on top of the poop pile, is a heck of alot better than being on the bottom of the poop pile..

I understand your hostilities, driving a FORD will do that to you, what with all the pushing and stuf, Hey does that new Tow/Haul switch work good? , You know couse cometimes you got to HAUL them in, and Sometimes you have Tow them in,

That should finish me off right there, let me know where I stand now, OK....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been on this board for some time now . I was on the chat room the other night never said a word and three people started in on board name. OKGUY91 ok is for oklahoma guy is I am a male 91 is for my fav rifle the H&K 91 and the year I grad high school .there are some people are like that don't know why
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:27:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hell man some of the moderators are in on it.  If you dont agree with them your a dumb ass. Or they talk to you in a condesending way like your a retard. Go read the post in the optic forums about the tacpoint debate. Just because everyone cant throw down 3 to 5 hundred or more on a aimpoint and mount. They talk to you like your a tard.  HELL personaly i think you should get a mount that will let you cowitness from the factory at the price of aimpoints.
JMHO
I just started this thread to get a laugh I'm not sure anyone here can type harsh enough to actually hurt my feeling but since i only have 1 look the fuck out If you do.
edited
1shott you got 2 that f'n nasty ford coment you made put you on top of the poop pile

So do we win anything for making your "list?" David Hineline once said his mother told him he could be anything he wanted, so he chose to be an asshole. I'm hoping to better him at that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

HAHAHA Ya'll are in the pile of poo! I was able to Dodge that I suppose! Don't worry Chevy guys, while ya'll tow the Fords the Dodge guy(s) will be ready with tow straps to hook on to those POS bowtie pickups cause you know the Chevys will breakdown as well! Jeeez, its a really good thing I'll be at the range this weekend with ya'll. I'd hate for everyone to be stranded out there at Lexington! HAHAHAHAHAHA  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top