Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 5:13:47 PM EDT
I just wanted to say hi.  I am from the pontotoc county area and wanted to know if anyone else is.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I was born in Ada and spent a little time growing up in Ada, Lovelady, and Happyland. Does that count?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was born in Ada and spent a little time growing up in Ada, Lovelady, and Happyland. Does that count?

Never heard of "Happyland"  but I was born, raised, and still live in the Ada area.  I work in the Marshall/Johnston county area primarily along with several other southern counties.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never heard of "Happyland"  but I was born, raised, and still live in the Ada area.  I work in the Marshall/Johnston county area primarily along with several other southern counties.

Happyland is about halfway between Ada and Allen.

1shott lives out at Pickett.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I am just down the road from pickett.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Have the finished the east bound off ramp to picket on 3W yet?

They started that project when i was 16, 8 years ago
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I have been found out.....

Yes the East bound on ramp from 3w to sw 19 is finished, 3w has also been widened with shoulders from ADA to the Highway 59 turn off, to go to Byers....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes the East bound on ramp from 3w to sw 19 is finished, 3w has also been widened with shoulders from ADA to the Highway 59 turn off, to go to Byers....

gd, it's about time, now if they'd widen out Loonie abbout in between wal mart and mazzios
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

gd, it's about time, now if they'd widen out Loonie abbout in between wal mart and mazzios

That is on the agenda, why they did not build it right the first time, I will never know....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that is an uneaded bottleneck.  As far as the east bound ramp it was temporarily finished several years back and then finished again here recently.   Along with making part of highway 19 a super 2-lane from 3w out past  Johnson rd.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top