Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 3:21:13 AM EDT
Hey guys, I need some assistance. My wonderful wife has offered the best deal in the whole world, a new rifle for my birthday. I guess it helped that I have been dropping hints for the last 6 or so months:)

I found one from a guy here on the board, Bluesplayer, a sweet RRA standard, but I need an ffl in Oklahoma to help with the transaction.Someone he can ship to and someone to help with the paperwork that has to be done.

If anyone here can help, please email or IM.

Thanks and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Eddie

Edit for clarity, I live near Tulsa.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:13:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Send an IM to pipefitter or securitysix. They both live in T-Town.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:48:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a bunch

edit- Im's sent to both and thanks again!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]
supposedly the john chambers gun shop does transfers for 25.00 give them a call.never dealt with them, there prices are higher than a cats ass!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Found a shop here in Tulsa, Green COuntry Pawn.
Talked to him on the phone and I think it is worked out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Just in case my IM gets truncated or doesn't go through...  Besides, someone else may need this info.

I'm probably a little late since it looks like you've gotten someone lined up, but...:

Lash's Gun Emporium on Mingo between 51st and 61st St. on the East side of the road.

Dong's Guns on Admiral between Harvard and Yale on the South side of the road.

Tulsa Gun and Pawn @ 91st and Memorial on the East side of the road.

Spartan Gun Shop at 101st and Memorial on the West side of the road (same lot as the Albertson's)

Bill's Sporting Goods in Claremore (on Lynn Riggs road, IIRC)

Gun Pro in Sapulpa on Main just south of Dewey on the East side of the road.

Route 66 Gun and Pawn in Sapulpa on Dewey (south side) just east of the RR tracks.

Glenpool Gun and Pawn in Glenpool.  West side of Highway 75 north of the light at 141st St.

Bob's Guns (www.bobsgunsok.com).  He's usually at the shows, but it's easier to go to his website and email him.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sending an IM to staff about tacking a transfer dealer list for this forum.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I actually found a bunch, over 80 I think, on www.gunbroker.com doing a ffl search for Oklahoma. Some were higher, some were lower, some would not do business @ all unless the seller took the rifle to an ffl and that ffl shipped it, Would not do business @ if it came from an individual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top