Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 4:02:58 PM EDT
This is a pass on from a friend of mine whom just happens to own a Pawn Shop in Norman!

It's Ed's Pawn shop 122 west main street.

He has a Remington Rand 1911 A1 made in 1945,like New that he will sell for 600.00 out the door to one of us Oklahoma members!

Thats about 575.00 before tax!   His phone number is in the Norman listings.

IM me if you have any questions that about this post otherwise contact him!   Hope one of you guys has more money than I do at this time.

Bob
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume thats a good deal. What does one like it normaly go for?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I assume thats a good deal. What does one like it normaly go for?

Well they only made them for three years,and many consider them one of (if not best)made Government commisioned 1911 A1 made!

So they would be hard to find in this orig condition,just punch in Remington Rand 1911 A1 and see what comes up!    From what I have seen this is probably 200.00 less than what they would go for or more.

Go to the gun forum and ask around.   If I hadn't bought an Ultra compact,and a S&W 586 this month well it would be mine now!

Everytime you see someone posting that they bought such and such for so much ,you  reply well I had to pass on one for this ammount.

The reply is allways well why didn't you tell us !      This is just a heads up to the local members for a local buy!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top