Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 9:02:32 AM EDT
I'm headed out to the Banner Road (Canadian Valley) range this afternoon at about 5:45 or 6:00.  I just got my new Eotech and want to get it zeroed.  If anyone wants to join me, I'll be in a maroon Nissan Frontier Crew Cab.  Got to pick up some ammo after work on my way out there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
man, i want to but i'll being tending to the homestead about that time. post and let us know
how your shoot goes.
john
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm probably going to have to pass today, too. Trying to study for an exam.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry you guys missed it.  I had a nice time, even though I struggled a bit to get the Eotech zeroed.  I'm still a touch high and left, but reasonably happy.  (My son called me home early to construct his archery target in the backyard)  It is different than zeroing the A1 sights I had in the Army, or the flip up A2 sight.  I love the both eyes open shooting and fast target acquisition, though!  There was a fellow there from Mustang with a Colt AR.  We had a nice visit in between shot groups.  All in all, it was a great time (as are most times behind a gun:-))  I'd still love to get together for a group shoot, so let me know.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
rodger that we are in the works still a few weeks off but everyone will have plenty of warning and like i said i want to build a local oklahoma chapter for teamar15.com
thanks
john
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm planning on heading out tomorrow, probably in the morning for a little shooting.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm probably going to have to pass today, too. Trying to study for an exam.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Troll on deck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top