Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2021 11:11:07 AM EDT
My FIL passed away several years ago and his wife (my MIL) recently gave me his guns to sell for her.  There is nothing exotic, but potentially something that might be of interest to folks here, and she could use the money.

Given the new BG check law, I am hoping to arrange a F2F sale at the Dulles / Nation's Gun Show this weekend since we can have VSP do the BG check for $2 and be on our way without needing an FFL.  I've listed them on the EE, but also mentioning it here since most of us don't live in the EE section...and the timing is tight.

I won't post prices or link directly to the ads because I don't want to break any HTF rules, but I have two pistols listed in the Handgun section:
- 1985 CZ-75 (great condition, no import markings)
- 1976/77 .38 Special S&W Chief's Special Airweight (great condition, no Hillary hole)

...and a pistol and a bolt gun in the Strictly Rimfire section:
- 1978 Ruger Mark I (average condition)
- 1973 Marlin Glenfield Model 25 (very good condition, JM stamped)

If interested, please respond there.  Thanks.  And @VA-gunnut , apologies if this post breaks the HTF rules.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll take the Marlin pending review at the show.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
1970-something Marlin Glenfield model 25 was my FIRST gun. I still have it and I still shoot it. Absolute tackdriver with a stash of PMC match-target ammo I purchased years ago.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT for the Nations Gun Show.

October 1,2,3 (Fri,Sat,Sun)

Fully open, NO masks, no COVID restrictions.

I view it as a social event
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm cutting and marinating some top round tonight for beef jerky.  Beef jerky guys wont be getting my money.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody go to the show today? Any reports? I recall hearing the last show was missing most of the regular major dealers. They all back this weekend?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top