Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2021 1:58:40 AM EDT
Have 2 week old puppies that we need to start pre-kicking out since they need to go in the next 6 weeks.  Total of 12 puppies (6 females and 6 males) located near Gainesville VA.
First litter for our 3 year old female.

Will figure out how to add pictures later on and throw in some updates that include some details rather than a vague post with a link.

Attachment Attached File

https://www.working-dog.com/breed/Hershels-229343

Attachment Attached File

New picture added 9/29/21 - Little dogs are growing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Great looking little family!
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
They are adorable.

Have you been doing early neurological stimulation with them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes they have been stimulation but would say it hasn't been to that degree.  Might be worth adopting it if it can help them be stronger dogs.  Interesting read, thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
All cute and cuddly now.....but what lurks below the surface!  

I need a pup since my old boy just passed away but no way I could keep up with one of them even working from home!
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#6]
How much are they?
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]
The wife told me that the going rate is $2,000 per with the full pedigree sign off (both parents are titled with Shutzhund) and less if someone wants just a pet and doesn't need all the documentation that goes with the full registration steps.

The dogs have like dog title passports for each competition, its pretty crazy the level of detail, but that is the sport.

If you ask me again in 6 weeks and they are not all spoken for, would be willing to bet that value will go down til they gone.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you
Will check back with you in about 6 weeks. I’m just starting to look for a new dog, so I’m not rushing and honestly I’m not able to afford 2000.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Updated picture 9/29/21 with mommy on overwatch.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Not sure if the images are working.  
Only seeing a small box.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/385089/img_1_1632938915876_jpg-2110755.JPG

View Quote

Puppy pile!

Start naming them yet?
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Puppy pile!

Start naming them yet?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/385089/img_1_1632938915876_jpg-2110755.JPG

Puppy pile!

Start naming them yet?

Of course the he wife has named them all.
Still content to name them by colar color though, will make it easier when it time to go to there new homes.

The little stinkers are 3.5 weeks old and getting close to 5 lbs each.  Food shifted to wet solids with a blend of raw chicken and still doing bottles at night to top off the tanks.  Learning that milk coma is very much a real thing.  Getting good digestive functions out of them and little teeth are starting to come through.  They get to spend about half the day putside now under cover, so progressing right along.

Will post some more pictures up this weekend.  Another 4.5 weeks to go and these little turds are gonna be a handful to get to the finish line.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Momma feeding yesterday.
The little turds spent the day outside in a play pen.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Please let me know if that price comes down, looking for a pet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

Feeding time!!!

Just turned 5 weeks yesterday and had our first vet visit today.  All are about 7.5-8.5 lbs each and very healthy little monsters.  Fyi....it takes forever to see 12 puppies btw.

Have a few male pets picked out based upon temperament and have a few wild over the top dogs selected also (male and female).

Spoke to the wife and pet pricing will be cheaper than a fully regestered competition dog.  She also stated that they will all be micro chipped when the time comes for them to be homed and any other shots (plus kennel cough) to keep them current.

Former/active military, PD, and/or applicable agency discounts will be applicable and willing to donate to an agency looking for a working dog.

If your even slightly interested then recommend getting lined up since we are tee-minus three weeks away from puppy launch.

Want to check them out, just hit me up and we can setup some time aside for a visit.  Can even whip out momma if you want to see her in a calm state or in a high drive mode if thats what tickles your fancy.

The baby daddy is competing in a national competition this weekend in PA, so wishing him luck for that one.
https://awma2021.net/

Located just 10 minutes off I-66 Gainesville exit in VA.

Will try to upload some videos this weekend with shareable links.

Thanks,
Nate
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

The dogs are becoming little monsters with their own little personalities.  Tried to push them off with a roll of blue rags and they managed to pull it from me before going into a frenzy above.

Taking a few puppies now to Trojan Arms tonight for the car show and candy event to socialize them  a bit (til 8pm) in Manassas off 28.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/303997340080158/permalink/1216335598846323/?app=fbl
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Did the mommy come on a hike with us once?

A Malinois-o-matic has much higher muzzle velocity than a Doby-o-matic, and they snuggle better with family too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did the mommy come on a hike with us once?

A Malinois-o-matic has much higher muzzle velocity than a Doby-o-matic, and they snuggle better with family too.
View Quote

Yes Malka did, the more tame of the two is the one that had puppies.

The other one, Nora was the one ripping arms out the sockets hasn't been bred yet.

This little guy might stay forever with us since he is exceptionally strong and has some unusual marks (white paws and a small white chest mark).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

He still has several brothers and sisters that need homes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:00:01 PM EDT
[#19]
What the other 11 look like now.

These puppies are all very strong dogs and bigger than momma was at eight weeks.

Attachment Attached File

More details tied to the litter background.

Malka is a girl out of our Faye vom Roten Sturm. Very strong, very powerful female. 

Faye (her momma) is a Chilli Airport Hannover daughter. Chilli received twice Helpers Choice award during her career and was a member of the US FMBB World. Championship team.

Faye's father was Maho von de Berlex-Hoeve. He also was twice Helpers choice on a big Championship and a member of the US FMBB World Championship team.

Beny, the father of this puppies is an European import. He is a very powerful male, with excellent temperament and working ability. He was shown for the first time a few weeks ago at the AWMA Championship and finished a strong 12th place.

His father is the legendary Fritz Brunsbecker Land -very powerful male, used for many breeding's in Germany and the grandfather is Casper Further Moor - multiple time DHV Deutsche Meisterschcaft participant.

Malka herself is working toward her IGP titles. She has never ending drives to work.  She is a very alert girl, but sweet. She will make sure that no one will come unannounced onto the property.

Before the pups go home they will be well socialized, eat 2x per day, are vaccinated for the first time, dewormed several times, partially potty trained.

All puppies will have AKC registration papers as well. Your puppy will also come with a microchip. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions in regards to this litter or would like to schedule a visit.

Reach out to me at 571-264-6978 if your even remotely interested.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude, while I would LOVE a little maligator as my next dogo, I know the level of work and commitment they require beyond the standard pooch.

I was very impressed with the training and obedience you and your wife provided the two you brought to the NBB hike a few months ago.  They were amazing fur missiles, even the arm yanker.

Hope when the puppies are all sorted you'll bring them back out to play with us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top