Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2021 7:50:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to be able to share this with as many people as possible.  Would you mind confirming if Jonathan J. Lareau is the author of this report?  If so, could you give us a little on his background so I have something to support this report with please?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That was a interesting read, even for a guy like me that sucks at math.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m Jon. And yes I’m the author.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Jon!   Statistical analysis to some of our observations.   So who is doing what to address election integrity?
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for sharing!

So their numbers don't match.....their own numbers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you for putting that report together.  Have you had any success getting anyone to "send it up the chain"?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Noted, downloaded and distributed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:17:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Doing what I can.  There’s a small group of data nerds trying to push the rope in coordination with volunteers.  But it’s a long slog.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking at California right now, some folks are coming in to LA county and finding they mysteriously already voted. See the article here. While I know California has nothing to do with Virginia, it definitely shows voter fraud is widespread and needs to be looked into.

I find it funny at the bottom they say to just trust them and they're doing it right and the system can't be broken. Yet they had people come in and find they somehow already voted.

So yeah, the numbers don't add up, the votes don't add up, and we're just told to "trust it." I was watching CNN the other day and they said the system is to be "trusted" 100% without question because some "expert" said so. Yet someone with basic common sense seem to show holes and errors and they say it's not as widespread but yet the numbers seem higher than what you'd think would be a typical error rate.

I think since the pandemic, the left has a new item in their playbook. "Trust the science" is what Joe would tell us. The funny part is when someone points out an error or flaw in the so-called "science" they're immediately downplayed that they are not "experts." It doesn't take an expert to point out an error in the design. It's sort of like going on a train and noticing there isn't any more tracks and you point that out and they say, "No that can't be true because it was built by experts." Who are you going to trust then? The expert? Or your own eyes?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Very good read although the knuckle dragger in me started to get lost on the graphs.  Thank you for taking the time to put the information together.

I think all along we have had issues with voting whether it be incompetence or fraudulent.  Probably both in my opinion.  I've always wondered how minutes after polls close the news outlets call a race and everyone says okay.  With the close elections of the past decade people have begun to see our system has some serious issues that need to be addressed.  The 2020 election of RINOS and Dems so blatantly flaunting the system to get rid of Trump has opened my eyes and hopefully others.

It amazes me that anyone requesting an audit is now labeled a conspiracy theorist.  In our "free" society audits are done for everything from banking to shipping of everyday goods.  Hell we had a full-time Audits office at work to go around and look over everything we were involved with.  

Until we can get more non- politicians into office I don't see anything changing.  David
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you.  Passed it along to a few this evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top