Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2021 7:28:07 PM EDT
Uh oh!

Have no fears, neither he nor the fraudulent “witnesses” who didn’t witness him signing his paperwork have nothing to fear, his old pal Coonman will fix things.

Attachment Attached File

Nick Freitas wasnt afraid to make a joke either.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Good. He can fuck right on off.
Wonder how this is going to play out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It will quietly go away just like any other Dem issue.  Remember Dems always take care of their own when Reps always turn on their own.  David
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It will quietly go away just like any other Dem issue.  Remember Dems always take care of their own when Reps always turn on their own.  David
View Quote

This is what I’m guessing but RPV has filed a suit saying he isn’t eligible.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see the suit not going anywhere, the 2 fraudulent "witness signatures" will be forgotten and nothing will change. If he did in fact not sign the paperwork then I think he should be ineligible. As for the 2 witness's signatures, I don't know what the law is on that and if there can be charges or if it is just a slap on the wrist telling the person to knock it off. If charges can be filed, they should be. If these people signed knowing he had not signed yet, what else have they done?
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I see the suit not going anywhere, the 2 fraudulent "witness signatures" will be forgotten and nothing will change. If he did in fact not sign the paperwork then I think he should be ineligible. As for the 2 witness's signatures, I don't know what the law is on that and if there can be charges or if it is just a slap on the wrist telling the person to knock it off. If charges can be filed, they should be. If these people signed knowing he had not signed yet, what else have they done?
View Quote

My guess is that the RPV won't have standing, since the form was for the primary. Further, it's probably moot, and the party can nominate whoever it chooses anyway.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Virginia GOP files lawsuit to disqualify Dem McAuliffe from ballot over missing signature

The Virginia Republican Party filed a lawsuit seeking to disqualify Democrat former Gov. Terry McAuliffe from the upcoming gubernatorial ballot over a missing signature.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday, alleges that McAuliffe failed to sign his declaration of candidacy form that is required to run for office in Virginia.

Additionally, the Virginia GOP’s suit alleges that the form contains "signatures from two individuals claiming that they witnessed McAuliffe sign the Declaration despite his signature appearing nowhere on the face of the document."

"Free and fair elections are the cornerstone of our democracy, and Terry McAuliffe’s clear violation of the law severely jeopardizes the integrity of our elections in Virginia," Virginia Republican Party Chairman Rich Anderson said in a Thursday press release.

"For decades, Terry has used his political connections and proximity to power to avoid consequences for his reckless behavior and disregard for people and laws, but no amount of political favors and back-slapping can refute the fact that McAuliffe is a fraudulent candidate and cannot be Virginia’s next governor," Anderson continued.

https://virginia.gop/virginia-gop-files-lawsuit-seeking-mcauliffe-disqualification/

https://virginia.gop/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/RPV-v-Piper-Complaint-FILED.pdf
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
So, in the event the courts do the right thing and D.Q. clinton crony mccauliffe, would the runner up in the dem primary be put on the ballot?
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT.  Nothing will happen, other than that asshole getting a 2nd term.

I'll still vote for Youngkin, but I don't have much hope.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought only Republicans did that?
Down here in Culpeper we have an R that has missed multiple deadlines.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

QFT.  Nothing will happen, other than that asshole getting a 2nd term.

I'll still vote for Youngkin, but I don't have much hope.
View Quote

I know I've been coming on here for the past couple of years talking about voting. But this time I'm doing something a bit different: I'm not voting at all. I'm going to sit at home and do nothing. After the 2020 election, I'm convinced that voting is a fraud. It's merely a construct designed to keep mass of people under control with the belief that they voted for someone they like. Problem is I think people are starting to realize it's a scam but can't do anything about it since the media and government are able to put out whatever story they want to make it appear legitimate. So with that in mind, I don't want my name in any system any longer. I have a feeling that like Afghan, someday our country will be in a position where the leaders will be able to pull up voter rolls and go after people who "don't vote right." I notice it's something that is starting to take shape and it's something that's being pushed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I know I've been coming on here for the past couple of years talking about voting. But this time I'm doing something a bit different: I'm not voting at all. I'm going to sit at home and do nothing. After the 2020 election, I'm convinced that voting is a fraud. It's merely a construct designed to keep mass of people under control with the belief that they voted for someone they like. Problem is I think people are starting to realize it's a scam but can't do anything about it since the media and government are able to put out whatever story they want to make it appear legitimate. So with that in mind, I don't want my name in any system any longer. I have a feeling that like Afghan, someday our country will be in a position where the leaders will be able to pull up voter rolls and go after people who "don't vote right." I notice it's something that is starting to take shape and it's something that's being pushed.
View Quote

Terry thanks you for making it that much easier.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh super.  That will help Virginia get back on the right course I am sure.

You are free to exercise your right to vote or not.  It is a personal decision for each person.  However, given that the demomarxist candidate has stated his intentions to ban many firearms and force Virginian's to take the Covid jab, sitting this one out seems like you are simply aiding his side.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh super.  That will help Virginia get back on the right course I am sure.

You are free to exercise your right to vote or not.  It is a personal decision for each person.  However, given that the demomarxist candidate has stated his intentions to ban many firearms and force Virginian's to take the Covid jab, sitting this one out seems like you are simply aiding his side.  Thanks.
View Quote

That’s the same thing I thought long ago until the last two elections and realized it’s really a sham. When the left is pissed they rig the system. Terry will be on the ballot and yeah it’ll piss off the RVA when a lot of them couldn’t or had to launch a write in but you know what? Based on the last three years I doubt they’d do much about it and I doubt it’ll get people to vote. I rather just prepare myself and get ready to leave the state possibly once the dems take over and launch their agenda for 2022 once they take over again. Last time they had some moderates worried about the votes but theyll win so get ready.

I think worst part is RVA does nothing and even the voters themselves get mad and start finger pointing each other. I know a lot of folks will finger point at me with my history here  but let’s be real. I’m one voter whose last absentee ballot went uncounted. Yours was too. Maybe some counted here and there but most ended in the garbage. My vote is somewhere in the landfill by my house. So why vote?
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That’s the same thing I thought long ago until the last two elections and realized it’s really a sham. When the left is pissed they rig the system. Terry will be on the ballot and yeah it’ll piss off the RVA when a lot of them couldn’t or had to launch a write in but you know what? Based on the last three years I doubt they’d do much about it and I doubt it’ll get people to vote. I rather just prepare myself and get ready to leave the state possibly once the dems take over and launch their agenda for 2022 once they take over again. Last time they had some moderates worried about the votes but theyll win so get ready.

I think worst part is RVA does nothing and even the voters themselves get mad and start finger pointing each other. I know a lot of folks will finger point at me with my history here  but let’s be real. I’m one voter whose last absentee ballot went uncounted. Yours was too. Maybe some counted here and there but most ended in the garbage. My vote is somewhere in the landfill by my house. So why vote?
View Quote

So then the left's demoralization campaign worked on you.  Rather than fight what may or may not be a hopeless cause, you surrender.  This is an election where a lot of the signs point towards the right having a chance:  there's no anti-Trump fervor; there's a lot of people pissed about CRT, defund the police, and the other leftist crap; Terry's got a ton of negatives, least of which the potential felonies he suborned.  Youngkin has money and Biden is energizing a lot of Rs and leading a lot of fence sitters to the right.  Is it an uphill battle?  Hell yes.  Will the left try to pull shenanigans?  Hell yes.  Should you make it easy on them?  Hell no.  You're worried about your absentee ballot- go vote in person.  Just don't give in to the despair, don't let them win before the battle even starts.  When you don't vote, that's one less vote they need to overcome and "find."
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#15]
If you're not going to vote because you are afraid of "being on a list", trust me, you are already on "a list"! We all are!

We all need to fight at the ballot box, before we need to fight anywhere else!

Stay Vigilant

Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So then the left's demoralization campaign worked on you.  Rather than fight what may or may not be a hopeless cause, you surrender.  This is an election where a lot of the signs point towards the right having a chance:  there's no anti-Trump fervor; there's a lot of people pissed about CRT, defund the police, and the other leftist crap; Terry's got a ton of negatives, least of which the potential felonies he suborned.  Youngkin has money and Biden is energizing a lot of Rs and leading a lot of fence sitters to the right.  Is it an uphill battle?  Hell yes.  Will the left try to pull shenanigans?  Hell yes.  Should you make it easy on them?  Hell no.  You're worried about your absentee ballot- go vote in person.  Just don't give in to the despair, don't let them win before the battle even starts.  When you don't vote, that's one less vote they need to overcome and "find."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I used to think that way as well. One final point I'll make is that I made up my mind. I'm not voting at all anymore until I see some sort of true voter protection bill passes that discount fraud. I highly doubt Virginia will ever be even remotely close to red again. Too much money from far left including Bloomberg and Soros who both want a return on investment by pushing far left agenda. The RVA is rising money by donations and small time donors. Hardly even matching or coming close to what's being pumped into the state by left organization. They want Virginia badly and they're going to win unfortunately.

Quoted:
If you're not going to vote because you are afraid of "being on a list", trust me, you are already on "a list"! We all are!

Stay Vigilant

Ultimately you're not going to be able to retake Virginia by going to the ballots. It's already controlled by the left and no way you can "fight it" by casting a vote. You know in North Korea, if you didn't vote or voted wrong, you have to write a formal statement on why you voted wrong and end up in some sort of rehabilitation camp if whoever you voted for lost? That's going to come to USA soon. It'll start in places like NY and CA, but soon will go around to other states like VA that's going to be taken over.

Thinking back in public school, I remember one time in something like 3rd or 4th grade we had a mock voting thing where we had to vote for the then Clinton. I remember the teacher walked around and "corrected" people who didn't know how to vote or didn't care to. All she did was walk around tell them what to write down and smiled and we'd smile back thinking we did something right. Now that I think about it, that same thing is happening today and in a much more acceptable way. You're taught early on who to vote for, how to vote, and if you didn't vote right, you had to explain why and at the end you had to change your vote. That's really happening now and not just a grade school exercise.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They want Virginia badly and they're going to win unfortunately.

View Quote

Especially when they don't even need to fight, because folks on our side give up.  If more people on our side opt out, then they won't even have to cheat to win.  Then who do we have to blame, but ourselves?  

Link Posted: 9/1/2021 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Especially when they don't even need to fight, because folks on our side give up.  If more people on our side opt out, then they won't even have to cheat to win.  Then who do we have to blame, but ourselves?  

View Quote

Honestly that's something you should have been asking back in 2017 when the tip of the iceburg appeared and we started losing badly.

The problem with "us" is that we don't believe it is possible. For example, many people do not believe Virginia will have an AWB. They say it's been pushed year after year and each time taken down. They're right thus far, but it's becoming more and more a reality. Next year it's going to really happen. And believe it or not, the RVA believes that the voters are "silent majority" and they don't have to worry about getting funds or anything. When you got the left driving ice cream trucks into universities and telling young people how to "correctly vote" by walking them through the ballot, that's pretty dang serious and something that should be alarming to anyone. Yet nobody did anything. They just kept on thinking we're the "silent majority" and that we're all going to the ballot.

It's all baloney. The left has won. Virginia is done for. There's not a dang thing we can do and doesn't matter if the entire population went to vote. They're going to find a way to win because they're currently in power, they have the judges, the courts, the media, and everything to make it "lawful." They don't need us, or even their own voters. They just need to be in power, that's all.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Honestly that's something you should have been asking back in 2017 when the tip of the iceburg appeared and we started losing badly.

The problem with "us" is that we don't believe it is possible. For example, many people do not believe Virginia will have an AWB. They say it's been pushed year after year and each time taken down. They're right thus far, but it's becoming more and more a reality. Next year it's going to really happen. And believe it or not, the RVA believes that the voters are "silent majority" and they don't have to worry about getting funds or anything. When you got the left driving ice cream trucks into universities and telling young people how to "correctly vote" by walking them through the ballot, that's pretty dang serious and something that should be alarming to anyone. Yet nobody did anything. They just kept on thinking we're the "silent majority" and that we're all going to the ballot.

It's all baloney. The left has won. Virginia is done for. There's not a dang thing we can do and doesn't matter if the entire population went to vote. They're going to find a way to win because they're currently in power, they have the judges, the courts, the media, and everything to make it "lawful." They don't need us, or even their own voters. They just need to be in power, that's all.
View Quote

I’m truly sorry you feel so defeated.  Enjoy your new state when you physically abandon Virginia, as it appears you’ve already done so in spirit.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm truly sorry you feel so defeated.  Enjoy your new state when you physically abandon Virginia, as it appears you've already done so in spirit.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm truly sorry you feel so defeated.  Enjoy your new state when you physically abandon Virginia, as it appears you've already done so in spirit.  

He is not wrong in the sense that Va will have the Va Safe Act. Fast Terry 2.0 will deliver for Bloomberg. While both are pieces of shit, Fast Terry 2.0 is 100x the politician that C**nman is. I'm truly scared for Va with Fast Terry 2.0 and an agreeable GA. Also remember that the 4th circus has ruled MD bullshit legal. The SCOTUS will continue to kick any truly needed 2A victories down the road.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He is not wrong in the sense that Va will have the Va Safe Act. Fast Terry 2.0 will deliver for Bloomberg. While both are pieces of shit, Fast Terry 2.0 is 100x the politician that C**nman is. I'm truly scared for Va with Fast Terry 2.0 and an agreeable GA. Also remember that the 4th circus has ruled MD bullshit legal. The SCOTUS will continue to kick any truly needed 2A victories down the road.
View Quote

You’re probably right, if they win.  Shouldn’t we fight and not just roll over?  The defeatism is counter productive.   We know the consequences of a loss, but that loss is not inevitable.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You're probably right, if they win.  Shouldn't we fight and not just roll over?  The defeatism is counter productive.   We know the consequences of a loss, but that loss is not inevitable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're probably right, if they win.  Shouldn't we fight and not just roll over?  The defeatism is counter productive.   We know the consequences of a loss, but that loss is not inevitable.
I certainly won't stop voting or fighting, just simply saying, a Va SAFE Act is a near certainty.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#23]
If you believe that your vote isn't being counted or at least is being offset with some "found" ballots, at least vote and make it slightly harder on the people committing the fraud.  Giving up ensures failure and is a mindset I don't understand even in the face of difficult odds.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I thought only Republicans did that?
Down here in Culpeper we have an R that has missed multiple deadlines.
View Quote

And he had to run as a write in.

And still won.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Terry thanks you
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you believe that your vote isn't being counted or at least is being offset with some "found" ballots, at least vote and make it slightly harder on the people committing the fraud.  Giving up ensures failure and is a mindset I don't understand even in the face of difficult odds.
View Quote

It's sort of like going to Las Vegas and saying you'll only bet a little bit knowing the game is rigged in hopes you'd win more. That's exactly what's going on with voting. We're all hoping that somehow with enough showing otherwise that it'll somehow "confuse" the people who are counting it into actually counting it. What's they're doing is the same thing any rig system does.... it throws out any possibility of winning by simply adding enough random variables to prevent any sort of problem.

It's sort of like someone who spends 1000s each week on lotto tickets. Will they win? You'd think so but the game is rigged enough such that even playing your whole life will result in winning nothing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's sort of like going to Las Vegas and saying you'll only bet a little bit knowing the game is rigged in hopes you'd win more. That's exactly what's going on with voting. We're all hoping that somehow with enough showing otherwise that it'll somehow "confuse" the people who are counting it into actually counting it. What's they're doing is the same thing any rig system does.... it throws out any possibility of winning by simply adding enough random variables to prevent any sort of problem.

It's sort of like someone who spends 1000s each week on lotto tickets. Will they win? You'd think so but the game is rigged enough such that even playing your whole life will result in winning nothing.
View Quote

Betting odds are apples to orange when it comes to voter fraud.  I doubt I'm going to convince you, but people can spend 1000s per week and never win the large jackpot because the odds are so small and depend every week or chance that you can take that many chances and never win the largest prize.

Vegas is the same way.  It's based on odds not "rigged."  The odds are in the favor of the house which functions on the basis that the longer they keep you gambling, the more you expect to lose.  You can beat those odds in the short term, and people do.

I'm not suggesting your vote is going to confuse the people counting or rigging the election, but I am suggesting that by casting a vote, at least one more vote opposite yours will have to be obtained.  If you believe that elections are a grand criminal enterprise, then the need to manufacture an additional vote creates a need to spend more time doing it, or creates more chance for error, where the criminal enterprise can be exposed.  I'm sure none of this will sway you, but sitting on your hands provides zero chance of avoiding Terry 2.0.  Even if there's a 0.01% chance, isn't it worth the few minutes to mail in a ballot, or if you don't believe in that, the time it takes to vote in person.  No idea where you are, but I'd assume it's maybe 30 minutes to drive to the polling place, vote and be on your way.  Maybe it's more, maybe less, but just doing nothing and being apathetic is part of rather than a solution to the problem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Betting odds are apples to orange when it comes to voter fraud.  I doubt I'm going to convince you, but people can spend 1000s per week and never win the large jackpot because the odds are so small and depend every week or chance that you can take that many chances and never win the largest prize.

Vegas is the same way.  It's based on odds not "rigged."  The odds are in the favor of the house which functions on the basis that they longer they keep you gambling, the more you expect to lose.  You can beat those odds in the short term, and people do.

I'm not suggesting your vote is going to confuse the people counting or rigging the election, but I am suggesting that by casting a vote, at least one more vote opposite yours will have to be obtained.  If you believe that elections are a grand criminal enterprise, then the need to manufacture an additional vote creates a need to spend more time doing it, or creates more chance for error, where the criminal enterprise can be exposed.  I'm sure none of this will sway you, but sitting on your hands provides zero chance of avoiding Terry 2.0.  Even if there's a 0.01% chance, isn't it worth the few minutes to mail in a ballot, or if you don't believe in that, the time it takes to vote in person.  No idea where you are, but I'd assume it's maybe 30 minutes to drive to the polling place, vote and be on your way.  Maybe it's more, maybe less, but just doing nothing and being apathetic is part of not a solution to the problem.
View Quote

Exactly.  People have long complained RPV has not put up candidates in all races, since that's just ceding ground to the dems.  Same concept here- not voting means they don't have to work as hard.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I used to think that way as well. One final point I'll make is that I made up my mind. I'm not voting at all anymore until I see some sort of true voter protection bill passes that discount fraud. I highly doubt Virginia will ever be even remotely close to red again. Too much money from far left including Bloomberg and Soros who both want a return on investment by pushing far left agenda. The RVA is rising money by donations and small time donors. Hardly even matching or coming close to what's being pumped into the state by left organization. They want Virginia badly and they're going to win unfortunately.

Ultimately you're not going to be able to retake Virginia by going to the ballots. It's already controlled by the left and no way you can "fight it" by casting a vote. You know in North Korea, if you didn't vote or voted wrong, you have to write a formal statement on why you voted wrong and end up in some sort of rehabilitation camp if whoever you voted for lost? That's going to come to USA soon. It'll start in places like NY and CA, but soon will go around to other states like VA that's going to be taken over.

Thinking back in public school, I remember one time in something like 3rd or 4th grade we had a mock voting thing where we had to vote for the then Clinton. I remember the teacher walked around and "corrected" people who didn't know how to vote or didn't care to. All she did was walk around tell them what to write down and smiled and we'd smile back thinking we did something right. Now that I think about it, that same thing is happening today and in a much more acceptable way. You're taught early on who to vote for, how to vote, and if you didn't vote right, you had to explain why and at the end you had to change your vote. That's really happening now and not just a grade school exercise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay Vigilant

Seems fitting here:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

No one said it was going to be easy. All you have, or ever will, is the fight.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#30]
It is easier to do nothing than to get involved and try to change anything.

I identified as a R leaning independant for most of my life.  Now I'm the Chair of our local committee in Orange and doing my best to rid the Republicans of squishes and gun grabbers.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 12:27:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You’re probably right, if they win.  Shouldn’t we fight and not just roll over?  The defeatism is counter productive.   We know the consequences of a loss, but that loss is not inevitable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the same sad-sack chicken little who preemptively neutered his "assault rifles" when there was the first whisper of a possible AWB back in 2019, and breathlessly urged us to do the same in multiple threads. Now he is back to breathlessly urge Virginians not to vote in an election where they stand a decent chance of flipping one chamber of the General Assembly.

I always rolled my eyes when folks talked about Shareblue accounts, but damn if this fella doesn't make me wonder.

ETA: My opinion may be worthless since I moved out of the Commonwealth for work, but I am cautiously optimistic about the elections this November. The Governor's race is a long-shot, as always, but the GA is more competitive than many would have you believe. Flipping one chamber would be a bullwark against the unchecked nonsense we have seen over the past 2 years.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#32]
This year is the best chance the Republicans have had in a while.  Trump was a boat anchor in Va.  Voting is the cheapest thing you get to do to try and get what you want.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You do realize people win the lottery right?  The odds are infinitesimally small, but that's not 'rigged.'  That's math.  

We're not hoping to confuse people into actually counting, we're hoping to ensure that there's enough votes to overcome any fraud.  Kind of like ensuring that to get the results they want, they need 120% turnout to overcome the numbers, which becomes harder for them to defend.  You seem to think that your vote is not/was not counted.  Why?  What makes you believe that?  What makes you believe that by voting, you will be on a list that shows you voted 'incorrectly?'
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You seem to think that your vote is not/was not counted.  Why?  What makes you believe that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You seem to think that your vote is not/was not counted.  Why?  What makes you believe that?

During the 2020 election, due to the pandemic, most people voted by absentee ballots. With that in mind there's a certain "transfer" situation where things can go wrong and there's no regulation or oversight with each. You put the item into the mail box, from there, anyone can access it. The postman has to pick it up and transfer it to the post office. Another place where it can get "lost." Then once in the circulation system, there's numerous points in the flow where it can be intercepted and modified or thrown out. Once it arrives to the count place, there's nothing stopping someone from opening it and deciding to throw it away.

On top of that, I think in the 2020 election, for the first time I kind of wonder how my vote is counted. Interestingly I never really thought about it. The truth is the counting system is made up of people. Again, no oversight or anything into who these people are or what sort of oversight they have in place. In some counties or cities, the people who does the counting is very small and simply count it in some garage somewhere. Again, nothing is stopping them from tossing out a few they don't like. No oversight, you can't go watch it, and there's no proof that the people were honest in their counting.

You got to think about it for a second. When you go vote in person, or when you go vote by mail, the question comes down to how is the vote counted, by who, and what sort of oversight there is on the process. There's no accountability and it comes down to the cities, counties, and state levels to do that. We're told to just "trust" the process. They really can't explain how votes are counted and by who. They can only say it is counted and the system is honest. How is that?

Think about it at the kindergarten level like that one south park episode. You have X number of voters. They all write it on a piece of paper and they put it into a box. Someone opens that box and counts it. Normally you count it in front of all the people who voted so that way they know for sure that their vote is counted and it is truthful. But with today's world, you got a huge population of people so that can't be done. They have to take it to another area. Suppose in this kindergarten example, the teacher takes it home to count at night because she has a 50+ class of students. She counts it but since there's no oversight or way to verify, she can simply say X won and toss out all evidence to support that claim.

Quoted:

What makes you believe that by voting, you will be on a list that shows you voted 'incorrectly?'

It's a common practice in other socialist countries out there. If you vote wrong, you're on a list where you have to then go talk to a judge and explain the reason why you voted the way you did. If you can't explain, penalties include death or being sent to a rehabilitation camp. While some people find this far fetched or impossible, it's already happening in America to some degree. Trump supporters are now racist or fascists and many are fired from their jobs for simply being on one political side or the other.

You're told right now to mask up and get a shot. Again something you just have to "trust" because they told you so. Some people are fired or let go of because they didn't do what they were told. Meanwhile, someone who was on unemployment is told to stay unemployed instead of being told to go get a job in places that even give bonuses for hiring. Right here in my city, I saw on Wawa they'll give you $500 bucks bonus if you apply and get hired. More people dependent on the government and people who work can't if they don't play along by doing what they're told to do.

Link Posted: 9/9/2021 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Youngkin signed his own loss with all of his vaccine ads he's running. Regardless of how you feel about the vax, the idiot is tone deaf.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You do realize people win the lottery right?  The odds are infinitesimally small, but that's not 'rigged.'  That's math.  

We're not hoping to confuse people into actually counting, we're hoping to ensure that there's enough votes to overcome any fraud.  Kind of like ensuring that to get the results they want, they need 120% turnout to overcome the numbers, which becomes harder for them to defend.  You seem to think that your vote is not/was not counted.  Why?  What makes you believe that?  What makes you believe that by voting, you will be on a list that shows you voted 'incorrectly?'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to get into whether or not it's worth voting, that's a personal choice everyone should make. But do you really think at this point the volume of conservatives voting is going to matter if the election is rigged? They will manufacture however many votes they need to win once they've counted the legit votes. They did it in Milwaukee to get Gov Walker out of office in 2018, and I believe did it again in the 2020 election.

In my humble opinion, Trump only won the first time because they did have a set amount of fraudulent votes pre-created, thinking that Trump wouldn't get nearly the support he did. Just a bit more effort in a couple places and we would have had President Clinton again. They absolutely learned their lesson in 2016, made damn sure it wasn't repeated again in 2020, and won't happen again beyond.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Youngkin signed his own loss with all of his vaccine ads he's running. Regardless of how you feel about the vax, the idiot is tone deaf.
View Quote

That’s my other problem. People are unwilling to vote for freedom because their choice isn’t “pure.” It’s a all or nothing approach when it comes to the right voting. Point is Youngkin regardless of his stance on vax or anything else will be miles better than Terry coming in whose plan is to get an iron grip on power. So how are we going to “flood” the systems with our votes when our own party of people don’t want to vote? Keep in mind I don’t find myself in a political party but consider any democrats to be socialists.

Right now Biden mandated federal workers to get the vax. That’s most of nova for us. Guess what the penalty is if you don’t get the vax due to concerns? The WH press secretary said the plan is to send them to therapy (remember earlier how I said they plan to send people to camps if they don’t comply with the new order?) and if they don’t comply then they’re fired.

So the choice is clear: choose to comply or get sent to “therapy” as they call it. It’s the start of a very socialist country and if people can’t see that we’re in trouble.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm not going to get into whether or not it's worth voting, that's a personal choice everyone should make. But do you really think at this point the volume of conservatives voting is going to matter if the election is rigged? They will manufacture however many votes they need to win once they've counted the legit votes. They did it in Milwaukee to get Gov Walker out of office in 2018, and I believe did it again in the 2020 election.

In my humble opinion, Trump only won the first time because they did have a set amount of fraudulent votes pre-created, thinking that Trump wouldn't get nearly the support he did. Just a bit more effort in a couple places and we would have had President Clinton again. They absolutely learned their lesson in 2016, made damn sure it wasn't repeated again in 2020, and won't happen again beyond.
View Quote

It's easy to fudge a few votes here and there.  It's another thing to fudge hundreds of thousands.  Yes, they have gotten away with it.  But if the good guys (and gals) don't vote, they the bad guys don't have to cheat and they win.  If we continue to vote, they have to continue to cheat and it will get exposed.  I look at it like dealing with any other sort of crime- the criminal has to get lucky each and every time to get away with it.  Part of the problem is the normalcy bias most folks have- people want to think that everything is on the up and up and the US isn't another banana republic.  It's going to take time to get people to accept that there have been electoral shenanigans, so we need every opportunity to find that smoking gun.    

They thought they were going to keep getting away with shoving crap down the kids' throats in school- now you're seeing near riots at school board meetings.  We all joked for years about the liberal bias in schools, now it's exposed, out there, and people are fighting back.  Issues with voting are going to be the same.  It won't happen immediately, but it will happen.  There's a storm of pushback brewing in other areas, it doesn't make sense to cede the ballot box to the left.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I haven’t seen the ad yet.

I will say that there is a difference in encouraging people to get the vaccine and mandating it.

I don’t know which is the case, but I see no problem in encouraging it as it still allows choice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm going to say this ONE TIME.

Anyone talks about NOT VOTING or tries to dissuade fellow gun owners from voting will get one warning.

That is bullshit and I will not tolerate it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I haven’t seen the ad yet.

I will say that there is a difference in encouraging people to get the vaccine and mandating it.

I don’t know which is the case, but I see no problem in encouraging it as it still allows choice.
View Quote

I seen the ad myself. He said get the vaccine. No talks about mandating. That's not unlike his other fellow republicans so it doesn't seem too bad.

I agree that telling people is one thing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm going to say this ONE TIME.

Anyone talks about NOT VOTING or tries to dissuade fellow gun owners from voting will get one warning.

That is bullshit and I will not tolerate it.
View Quote

Not sure if directed solely at me but one thing I'd like to say is I never meant to dissuade someone from doing anything. It's purely a personal choice not meant to make anyone feel any other way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Here's a good election to keep an eye on tomorrow: the California recall election. A lot of people say California is a "blue" state but only a couple of cities driving the numbers. So with that in mind, if Newsom loses tomorrow, there's a good chance with Virginia since it might mean people are tired of hearing the left's view on the covid and looking for a fresher viewpoint. The only issue within Virginia is our state has been relatively unharmed by the pandemic whereas California went crazy with restrictions. Hopefully with McAwful's view on the mandated vaccine is a good motivation for voters.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top