BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2021 4:14:44 PM EDT
(all good

Found the kittens with a handheld unit from a rescue

Thanks though

Long story short

my momma cat at work had 5 lil ones and she was trapped today and they wont release her to be with her kids

I have my pvs-14 but i tried last night before she was dumb enough to get into the kitten trap this morning

anyone willing to meet me tonight at my job dealer north of front royal  by the 7/11-walmart and scan the woods and parking lot so i can at least try to get them ?

i'll be out of work at 5pm and back after dark ( I dont have a smart phone but when i pull into the lot i mooch off the wi-fi )
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You the Man!

Running any auto deals?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cuteness overload.
View Quote

@bulldog1967

mama zoey is suppsedly feral but she sits right besdie me while i fill the food bowls at work

the kids are tiiny

Im in 9 kittens the past two weeks and wouldve had 10 if the idiot that asked for help didnt rerelease it after 1 hr cause it was crying

cuteness overload is for anyone that wants to adopt a cat at for the cats sake in flint hill

I walk into the kitten room and do he sign of the cross while going look at al the little demons
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cuteness overload.
View Quote

Only problems is they grow up to be cats.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cuteness overload.

id rather have my 4-5 yr old ex feral cats.

theyre mellow and protective

and can watch movies all day long lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top