Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2021 12:20:49 AM EDT
Since there's no Republican Primary this year( ) who is everyone voting for in the Democrat primary to keep McAsshole off the ballot in November?
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Lee Carter.

RPV will fuck themselves again when they pick the standard RPV RINO to run, Chase will run as an independent and split the vote.

Fast Terry is all but assured a 2nd/3rd term, it’s going to be easy mode for him. He won’t have to do anything.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lee Carter.

RPV will fuck themselves again when they pick the standard RPV RINO to run, Chase will run as an independent and split the vote.

Fast Terry is all but assured a 2nd/3rd term, it’s going to be easy mode for him. He won’t have to do anything.
View Quote

Chase came out and acknowledged if she ran as an independent, that's what would happen, so she backed off that threat.  She may backtrack on that, but for now, she's GOP or bust.  

If you're worried about RPV shenanigans, make sure you're a delegate to the convention! Ensure that you're heard.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you're worried about RPV shenanigans, make sure you're a delegate to the convention! Ensure that you're heard.
View Quote

I/we shouldn't have to make sure we are a delegate to the convention.  The RPV should pull their collective heads out of their asses and have a statewide primary like non-idiotic locals do.  This is why I loathe the RPV.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 5:59:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Since there's no Republican Primary this year( ) who is everyone voting for in the Democrat primary to keep McAsshole off the ballot in November?
View Quote

Who is the most extreme, outrageous diverse candidate? Any trannies or kiddy diddlers? The best strategy is to keep them in internal confusion and disarray arguing about who isn’t woke enough.

Washington state had an open primary and the left used it to push terrible Republican candidates in the primaries .
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who is the most extreme, outrageous diverse candidate? Any trannies or kiddy diddlers? The best strategy is to keep them in internal confusion and disarray arguing about who isn't woke enough.

Washington state had an open primary and the left used it to push terrible Republican candidates in the primaries .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the most extreme, outrageous diverse candidate? Any trannies or kiddy diddlers? The best strategy is to keep them in internal confusion and disarray arguing about who isn't woke enough.

Outside of guns, Lee is a commie piece of shit. That used to be enough to be "extreme" yet even in Va, it is becoming a badge of honor. McAwful might get a little resistance from Rape Em All if he runs, since he's black, but this is McAwfuls to lose.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Outside of guns, Lee is a commie piece of shit. That used to be enough to be "extreme" yet even in Va, it is becoming a badge of honor. McAwful might get a little resistance from Rape Em All if he runs, since he's black, but this is McAwfuls to lose.
View Quote

Fairfax is dead in the water- I don't think he's pulled any big name or even midsize endorsements.  Jen McClellan and Jennifer Carroll-Foy will likely be the stiffest competition, based on demographics.  Look for lots of "First African American female elected governor" type articles soon.  

With the rate the Richmond Times Dispatch is putting out hit pieces on the parole board shenanigans, I think somebody behind the scenes is gunning for Fast Terry, after all he appointed the chair that flagrantly flouted the law.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
In theory couldn't the voters decide who to run in the primary regardless of their party affiliation? If so, maybe we write in Amanda Chase?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep in mind that if you vote in the Dem primary you WON"T be allowed to vote in a Republican convention for 5 years.

If you sign a statement repudiating the Dem support you MIGHT be able to participate sooner.

RPV Rules for Republicans voting in Democrat primary
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Here's a visual representation of the RPV. Be one of the people on the lifeboat, escape to a red state and fight like hell to keep it that way. Virginia is done.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Keep in mind that if you vote in the Dem primary you WON"T be allowed to vote in a Republican convention for 5 years.

If you sign a statement repudiating the Dem support you MIGHT be able to participate sooner.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

5 year ban unless this form is signed.
Renunciation Statement

I acknowledge that I have participated in the nomination process of a party other than the Republican Party with in the last five years.

I therefore renounce my previous affiliation with any other political party and declare that I am in accord with the principles of the Republican Party.

I further declare that it is my intent to support the nominees of the Republican Party in the future.

That little statement is a loop hole because the Republican Party has no solid principles in VA or at the Federal level

Link Posted: 4/1/2021 4:46:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Bloomberg Bucks are sure to intervene at some point.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bloomberg Bucks are sure to intervene at some point.
View Quote

Bloomberg isn't the only one we have to worry about. George Soros has been a huge player in the effort to turn Virginia blue.

In the last local elections, the left-wing democrat candidate for Commonwealth's Attorney here in Loudoun County spent over

$1,130,000 on her campaign. A left-wing PAC in Washington, DC, controlled and bankrolled by George Soros donated over

$861,000 to her campaign. Soros money also funded the winning campaigns of democrat CAs in Arlington and Fairfax.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#13]
My partner and I did L&A (logic and accuracy) testing on our voting machines and there were some odd sounding names on the test ballots.  He told me one guy dropped out already but I can't remember his name.

Tagged for interest.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#14]
A good writeup on the criminal lineuphere

Study closely to see who "supports" your chief interests- within OP's guidelines, of course.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Looked at Ballotpedia.

There’s the commie (Lee), the rapist (Justin) and an independent… we could have “Governor Princess” ??
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Those sound like solid choices!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top