BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2021 9:12:32 AM EDT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L36g3g8D905D2ZYLUz7uUX_sm_4P9a_g/view

OSIG report link above. Sorry if this was posted before
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean Judge Bennett now.  Soon to be joined by Judge Linda Bryant (the former Vice-Chair).  Nothing fishy there at all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
But will anything happen?

No.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But will anything happen?

No.
View Quote

Our state is changing into a disgusting shade of blue.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 7:24:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Our state is changing into a disgusting shade of blue.
View Quote

It’s already gone.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It’s already gone.
View Quote

I'm sure that has been said before by people that sat out events.  I know you aren't doing that, so why concede verbally?

Ever look down an old man's face that just got beat down for owning a gun in another country? Ever wonder what he thought about Americans when he said to never let this happen in your homeland?  Perhaps it's good he can't read this.  Sic Semper Tyrannis
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing unusual about those types.

The laws are for all of you to obey.

I'm different and better and I and my friends will decide what laws we obey.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm sure that has been said before by people that sat out events.  I know you aren't doing that, so why concede verbally?

Ever look down an old man's face that just got beat down for owning a gun in another country? Ever wonder what he thought about Americans when he said to never let this happen in your homeland?  Perhaps it's good he can't read this.  Sic Semper Tyrannis
View Quote

Our best shot is “Biden” making a shitshow of running the country that discourages the NoVa leftists from going out and voting and motivates the rest of us.

I’m hoping and praying to at least recover one chamber of the GA. I’m pretty sure the RPV will sabotage any chance of winning Gov, LTGov, or AG by selecting their standard issue RINOs at the convention. Chase will run 3rd party if that happens and split the vote.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It’s already gone.
View Quote

This is literally our last chance. 2021 is our absolute last chance to have any hope for VA. This year all the senate seats are up and the first big state wide election after a national election. The democrats all have eyes on VA to tell them just how much of the state, and perhaps the country as a whole is shifting blue. While the Biden/Harris election was considered a big win, it's not as big of a shift as the democrats had hoped for because they actually lost some seats and the senate races were mostly so narrow to count as a win despite the fact they have control of congress and potus.

If the state picks up on seats in the state senate in the General Assembly, it will send a signal to the democrats that their agendas can be pushed safely and their seats are secured. This year, and last year, a lot of the state senators were hesitant in voting on the more progressive bills only because they weren't sure if their seats are secure and they're worried about this election more so than the national president election.

So if we can claim back some of the senate seats we lost, then even if it is a tie breaker situation or even where democrats have a loose control over where they gain no seats and just reclaim all their current seats, we might have a shot in 2022 at least in gaining back some House seats. It's a sign that voters aren't as blue as they hope. They might not push all of their agendas in the General Assembly but it's going to be tougher. If we gain seats, where the senate is in GOP control, we can expect to see the democrats playing defense.

So it is vital that you vote this year, even if you are in a blue district, even if your guy lost last time. Get others to vote.

This is probably the most important election in the history of Virginia. It is post-Trump era politics and the democrats cannot really use Trump as a talking point to get voters out. My guess is they're going to try. We're going to see a lot of attack ads from the democrats (sponsored by Bloomburg and Soros no doubt) where they'll try to use Trump. It'll be a true test.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Well said.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
If the Virginia AG's office wasn't occupied by a leftest dillweed, the head of the parole board would be facing felony charges.  But hey.... Its 2021 in Virginia.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Our best shot is “Biden” making a shitshow of running the country that discourages the NoVa leftists from going out and voting and motivates the rest of us.

I’m hoping and praying to at least recover one chamber of the GA. I’m pretty sure the RPV will sabotage any chance of winning Gov, LTGov, or AG by selecting their standard issue RINOs at the convention. Chase will run 3rd party if that happens and split the vote.
View Quote

LMFAO  ! If I've learned anything from this last election it's that Democrats dont need to go out and vote because they are masters of manufacturing the votes they need to win . They will keep any seats they need to remain in power indefinitely.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

LMFAO  ! If I've learned anything from this last election it's that Democrats dont need to go out and vote because they are masters of manufacturing the votes they need to win . They will keep any seats they need to remain in power indefinitely.
View Quote

So you won’t bother to vote and thus make it a self fulfilling prophecy?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Judge Bennet should have a short career.

Link Posted: 3/27/2021 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Judge Bennet should have a short career.

View Quote

In any other world, yep.  In this clown world...

The latest on her is she was cutting parolees off supervision w/o consulting the officers that supervised them.  As the onion layers get peeled back, it looks awful.  https://richmond.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-parole-board-chair-violated-policy-in-releasing-parolees-from-supervision-records-show/article_4ca1e44b-a0b1-5fbf-8298-6f67892def6b.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top