Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2021 12:18:58 PM EDT
Been rearranging gun room. Found ammo/components I didn't know I had. Want to do some shooting, but not in the snow! Still light flurries in Northern Neck.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Its snowing its ass off down in HR, luckily its not sticking.

Fuck snow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the second snow "storm" I've seen in Virginia since moving here, my GF asked me about the roads and this was our convo:

GF: How are the roads? you think it will be bad?

Me: Laughs In Vermont

GF:

Me:

Bring it on. I enjoy the empty highways for once.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Back roads when I lived in Vermont were plowed as soon as snow started falling and frequently sanded/salted until the storm was over.  The back road I live on here in Virginia is rarely plowed or treated; if it is, it is well after the fact.  The main roads are usually ok, but getting out to the main road can be a challenge
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back roads when I lived in Vermont were plowed as soon as snow started falling and frequently sanded/salted until the storm was over.  The back road I live on here in Virginia is rarely plowed or treated; if it is, it is well after the fact.  The main roads are usually ok, but getting out to the main road can be a challenge
View Quote

The sun is the best plow we get around here....
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the second snow "storm" I've seen in Virginia since moving here, my GF asked me about the roads and this was our convo:

GF: How are the roads? you think it will be bad?

Me: Laughs In Vermont

GF:

Me:

Bring it on. I enjoy the empty highways for once.
View Quote

If we ever get a real storm you won't leave home for a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top