Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2021 5:33:50 PM EDT
It's time again, for a walk in the snow.  Same time and place.  Check prior threads for details.

As with Hunter Station, hike for time, except if we all agree to add the "don't get spotted" game. Keep visible light to a minimum.

This is in addition to the regularly scheduled Hunter Mill hikes.  Feel free to join both.  If I'm missing anyone in the notifications, feel free to @ them in this thread.

@homeyclaus
@fsj_man
@N2CH_556
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
@GunLvrPHD
@DK-Prof
@WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
@Apec
@skydive70
@USMC2671
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
@longhunter09
@AndBen
@ExpansionShock
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
@Carpangler
@SonofLiberty1775
@Ambridge77
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
@ctnsupra1
@58Teague
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Interested.
On the fence-- will know more tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#7]
In. After nixing last Thursday I need to get some fresh air.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.........

See you guys at the snow fort.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to wuss out.  I have lingering pain in my wrist and went in to get it checked out.  Doc thinks I have a possible non-separated fracture of a small bone in by hand/wrist.  Current course of action is to avoid dicking it up further such as possibly falling on it while screwing around in ice and snow.  I'm going to play it safe and avoid snow/ice hiking for the time being.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to wuss out.  I have lingering pain in my wrist and went in to get it checked out.  Doc thinks I have a possible non-separated fracture of a small bone in by hand/wrist.  Current course of action is to avoid dicking it up further such as possibly falling on it while screwing around in ice and snow.  I'm going to play it safe and avoid snow/ice hiking for the time being.
View Quote

Had I known that was a lingering issue, I would have left the scared of drunk cyclists option up.  

Hope you heal up.  My shoulder's been going clicky clack as of late, so I think I'm going with a lighter pack tonight.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Well if you would "position yourself" better, perhaps her knee wouldn't go into your shoulder.......... klickityklack eh?

We'll miss you fsj. Can't blame you for playing it smart. With our luck, we'll run into a snowmobile or something.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#12]
....aaaand I’m out.  Hope to rejoin y’all one of these days.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I Lol’d

But get well soon.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#13]
We missed you guys.
It was a bit rough crunchy without you but we managed to skate by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top