Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
$650 for a case of wolf 7.62x39.
Saw a $800 sks
A guy selling action figures.
It was mostly the big sellers spread out
No small sellers.
On the plus side, no smelly guys.
I went at the 1015 time slot. Was able to do 2 laps in an hour.
Nothing special.
I wont be back till this covid shit disappears.
Your experience may vary.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.??
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
$650 for a case of 7.62x39...as in a 1000 round case?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Mostly a waste of time. Left empty handed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Saddest gun show I've ever been to. I had a ticket for the 8am -10am slot Sunday. I took my time and talked to several vendors and was heading home at 8:45.

There were plenty of Glock 17s priced at $599-$699. There was a G19 here and there in the same price range. There were lots of small revolvers, a couple of M&Ps, a few CZs and Rock Island 1911s. Just high volume stuff and odd balls. Nothing was below retail but that wasn't a big shock, it's a seller's market. I saw several people filling out paperwork. According to the vendors I spoke with business on Saturday was good. Not a lot of tire kicking, just people walking in and buying.

On the rifle side there was a small supply of misfit ARs, a couple of AK pistols and shotguns from manufacturers I've never heard of before. The big vendors you see at the Richmond show were not in attendance (Trader Jerry's, GA Arms, ect). No primers, no powder.

As already mentioned the ammo that was there was twice plus what it was going for less than a year ago. I didn't see anyone buying the ammo. One guy at a table selling bags of 50 rounds of reloads for $1 a round. Body armor table, beef jerky, wooden boxes, kydex holster table, stickers, cheap Chinese knock off AR accessories, knives from Pakistan, the usual garbage.

I'm in a good position as I don't need anything but I went casually looking for something in 10mm: XDm, Glock 20 or 29, Sig whatever, Springfield Operator, Delta Elite. I saw just one 10mm in the whole show; a Rock Island 1911.

The bad times have arrived.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw only one table with primers - $280 per 1k.  Seriously.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top