Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2014 9:21:52 AM EDT
I'm tired of being dicked around on installs. It's a new excuse every time. 1800comcast gets you transferred around for days.

If someone can get me an actual manager's phone number that would be great, or my next step is calling county atty. generals office, or BBB.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I had an issue with a Samsung TV recently. Didn't have much luck with customer service.  I emailed the CEO for Samsung America and had a repair tech at my house in two days...at no cost to me.

Comcast CEO:  Brian L. Roberts
Last known email address:  [email protected]

I've also had good luck here in the past:  https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/comcastdirect

You can't read other people's threads there. You post an issue and a Comcast tech rep should answer.  I haven't tried it for Comcast, but it rocks for Verizon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Comcast has a pretty active team on Twitter.  You might try there.  At one time that team worked directly for the CEO and issues got attention.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. They didn't "route" our line install work order (again) and have combined it with tomorrow's appointment. 5th times a charm!

It's simple. You provide a service. I want your service. I give you money.  Do you not want my money?

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys. They didn't "route" our line install work order (again) and have combined it with tomorrow's appointment. 5th times a charm!

It's simple. You provide a service. I want your service. I give you money.  Do you not want my money?

View Quote

They're the only game in town. They know nobody else is going to get there before they feel like it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Well. We've been pushed yet again into the next appointment window.
They have to run cable along power lines, so we have had air install requests 4 times. Every time a lowly tech shows up in his f150 and says well gee golly, we need bucket trucks out here. No shit shamus.

It's getting old.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 8:06:51 AM EDT
[#6]
And the guy in the f150 shows up, and leaves. Spent more time trying back his truck up to leave than he did talking To us.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Comcast surveyor just showed up.  
You know what we've been waiting for? A guy in a corrolla with Florida tags to hang out the window with a range finder.

WHAT THE FUCK?????

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top