Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 10:13:36 AM EDT
I need to consult a personal injury lawyer. Anyone have any recommendations for a good one in the Fredericksburg area?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be happy to talk to you (I'm in Richmond). You can IM me if you want.

If you want someone in Fredericksburg, I know exactly who I'd recommend, too.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a feeling you might reply to this*L*

I appreciate the offer to consult. If this goes forwarded just for logistical reasons I would prefer someone in f'burg. Without going into to much detail, i was involved in a car crash a few months ago and i have been advised by multiple people to consult a lawyer. There was a fatality, the other driver was charged.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I appreciate the offer to consult. If this goes forwarded just for logistical reasons I would prefer someone in f'burg. Without going into to much detail, i was involved in a car crash a few months ago and i have been advised by multiple people to consult a lawyer. There was a fatality, the other driver was charged.
View Quote

Well damn, I can't offer any help, but my condolences.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks. Just to be clear, I was alone in my car. The fatality was in the car that hit me.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

thanks. Just to be clear, I was alone in my car. The fatality was in the car that hit me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah.  Glad to hear it wasn't someone in your vehicle.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Add me to the list of people looking for a lawyer.  Car accident related, in Richmond.

I have an appointment with one tomorrow, but not sure if TV lawyers are the way to go.  They were recommended by another attorney though.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
contact dbrowne1. I have seen him on here for a while and I hear nothing but good things about him, and he is in Richmond.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think I remember you posting about it and asking whether anyone had seen anything.  I'm betting the VSP have a pretty detailed report and had one of their more highly trained accident recon people look at it, if there was a fatality.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Add me to the list of people looking for a lawyer.  Car accident related, in Richmond.

I have an appointment with one tomorrow, but not sure if TV lawyers are the way to go.  They were recommended by another attorney though.  

View Quote

Some lawyers/firms who advertise on TV are cheesedicks, and some are very good and simply market their services that way. It would be inappropriate for me to elaborate further.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think I remember you posting about it and asking whether anyone had seen anything.  I'm betting the VSP have a pretty detailed report and had one of their more highly trained accident recon people look at it, if there was a fatality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This. They usually investigate fatal accidents very thoroughly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top