Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 11:49:59 AM EDT
New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is spending big bucks to strip us of our gun rights in Virginia. He's serious and so am I. First he dumped at least 1.1 million dollars into the McAuliffe coffers (and probably more), now he is donating to the other statewide races!

Bloomberg wants Virginia to fall into the anti-gun column, just like he successfully got Colorado to do. (McAuliffe's agenda for Virginia matches Bloomberg's agenda for Colorado.)

**Bloomberg has donated yet another million, this time to Mark Herring, who is running against Mark Obenshain for Attorney General.**

Gun owners had best be involved in the elections this year like never before. The puppeteer from New York is going to be pulling the strings of all of our leaders FOR FOUR VERY LONG YEARS and we are NOT going to like what we see, nor will we like having all of our pro-gun bills VETOED or bad Attorney General opinions crippling our right to self-defense.

Turnout for this election is predicted to be low. So what turnout there is had best be you, me, our friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, co-parisheners, and anyone else you can think of!

Bloomberg is counting on gun owners being disheartened and staying at home on election day. He's underestimated us before when he tried to destroy our gun dealers in 2007 and he is underestimating us again.

Bloomberg is rolling in money, but we are the ones who will rolling on election day! This may be a game to Bloomberg, but it is NOT a game to us.

The battle for our gun rights and those of our children will begin on Tuesday, November 5 at the polling places in Virginia.

--

Here is an article that discusses the Bloomberg donation and shows an ad that twists Obenshain's voting record to suit the Bloomberg/Herring agenda.

From politico.com: http://tinyurl.com/k72jkjd
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Bloomy. He has been meddling in VA's affairs for way to long.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#2]
That self hating asshat gives my religion a bad name and I wish he would stay the hell out of our state
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm new to the forum and I've noticed so many Somali flags.  What's up with that?

Are we pretending we're pirates or some such?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Bloomy. He has been meddling in VA's affairs for way to long.
View Quote

Really getting sick of Bloomtard !
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm new to the forum and I've noticed so many Somali flags.  What's up with that?

View Quote

History fail.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

History fail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

History fail.

Is it because VA was chosen for  the trail location of the pirates
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Ahh makes sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top