Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 3:21:08 AM EDT
I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep my 2004 Jeep WJ with 115,000mi on the odo. If I keep it I want to have it gone through with a fine tooth comb to ensure it'll be reliable for years to come. Can anyone recommend someone in the virginia beach area who they trust to inspect a vehicle and to perform maintenance? Unless they find something else the most difficult task will most likely be changing the waterpump/radiator as the Jeep runs perfect. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I use Hutch"s 499-6480 to work on my 1992 Jeep Cherokee.  In fact it's going there tonight to find a short in the electrical system.  They are off the Cleveland Street near Witchduck in beautiful VAB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top