Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2012 4:37:22 PM EDT
My Mother and her sisters are on their way home from the Outer Banks via I77, anyone know if there are any places to get gas on the way? Or at the very least the most southern area that still has power so they can fill up before getting on the pike? Thanks so much for any info, I'm pretty worried about them.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#1]
We got them home safely, managed to get them some fuel just north of Charleston. God bless all of you effected by the storm, I saw first hand the mess you guys are in.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 4:04:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for no responses.  Our 'net is up and down, up at home right now and down still at work.  Princeton WV has electricity for the most part today, north of us are the problems.  Glad they made it home.

Just watching Foxnews, Laura Ingraham is on and says she is still without electricity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top