Hears to a good game and another Clemson victory
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#1]
+1 for the ACC.... thats all Im gonna say
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
+1 for the ACC.... thats all Im gonna say

.  I always root for the ACC teams in the bowl games.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I suspect OP is doing a bit of trolling to rile up the WVU fans.

No need, Clemson will win easy as that.  WVU only has a BCS bowl because the Big East gets a slot, and the Big East teams suck this year and WVU happened to suck the least.

Won't be close game by any stretch
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I just hope we see the Clemson team that dominated VT and not the one that was dominated by NCST.

Not many WV fans huh?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just hope we see the Clemson team that dominated VT and not the one that was dominated by NCST.

Not many WV fans huh?

There are plenty, the whole state really, but we know we are outgunned
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I am disappointed in ya jnk556.  Mountaineers will take this victory.  Clemson hasn't been in a BCS bowl game since B.C.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]
This is true clemson has not be in a bowl game that counts since before i was born..
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait for Marshal to stomp Clem....oops

Kick Ass WVU!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am disappointed in ya jnk556.  Mountaineers will take this victory.  Clemson hasn't been in a BCS bowl game since B.C.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Nah, I'm just realistic.

If they play like the last few games they played, they have no chance.  They are one of those teams that forget from time to time how to play
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Nah, I'm just realistic.

If they play like the last few games they played, they have no chance.  They are one of those teams that forget from time to time how to play

Every state/city says that about their team.  I have been to over 40 home games and love my EERS!  Can never count em out.

Lou Holtz was just talking about WVU not getting any respect.  Makes me wanna puke.  He is the worlds worse at not giving us any respect.  I hate him almost as much as Tony Kornheiser.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#11]

We just need to keep up way we have started!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#12]
That's 1
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#13]
That was a crazy play good move for that guy to keep running.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#14]
That's 2
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#15]
And 3
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]
And 4
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Nah, I'm just realistic.

Every state/city says that about their team.  I have been to over 40 home games and love my EERS!  Can never count em out.

Lou Holtz was just talking about WVU not getting any respect.  Makes me wanna puke.  He is the worlds worse at not giving us any respect.  I hate him almost as much as Tony Kornheiser.

Lou needs to get the dick out of his mouth and get another job.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#18]
And another one.

I'll tell you one thing if clemson don't start finishing the play they gonna get embarrassed!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow are the football gods pulling against Clemson or what
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Nah, I'm just realistic.

Lou needs to get the dick out of his mouth and get another job.

He needs a medical Power of Attorney.  I can't begin to tell you how much i hate him...well nvm I will begin.  I hate him more then my last 3 x girlfriends combined...all but Brittany...god, I hate her!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I wish WVU had a secondary.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Hell I wish Clemson had a defense!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Like I said, jnk556!!! You can never count out the EERS!!!!  LET'S GO!!!!!!

Thanks for making this thread, southernrebel!  CHEERS to you, too!!!!!!

Now, lets not blow it. hahah
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hell I wish Clemson had a defense!

I know right, that goes for both of us.  After watching NFL games ya gotta scratch your head if you a college DC.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Offense where you been all season??
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#27]
You can tell WV has been here before and you can def tell the tigers have not been.

The BSC stage is just too big for my tigers this year i guess they need to learn from it and dont let it happen again lol

Great game for yall next year looks good for yall
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL now that the game is out of hand WV fans are coming out everywhere.

Heres to the ones that have been talking about ti since before the game
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#29]
It wont be long!

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#30]

I love the announcer, "We showed up for the Orange Bowl and a Arena Football game broke out"
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#31]
This game is nuts...

Jeremy

For those not watching:

WVU: 63

Clemson: 20

6:41 3rd

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#32]
If one of you burn your couch would you please send me a pic to post on my FB?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If one of you burn your couch would you please send me a pic to post on my FB?

You do it in Mo-town it's a felony now I believe.  Yes it got that bad....

Now I do have a old recliner on the porch that's out for the garbage......  No I won't burn it, the neighbors would shit
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Aww come on man that is the least you could do for me after making me watch this game lol

Shit you flip the score and ill burn down my entire living room suite ahahah
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Officially the highest scoring bowl game ever
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:32:01 PM EDT
[#36]
This game set a few records tonight and I think there will be more then couches burning.....I smell Clemsons playbook burning now

I thought the game would be close with a Clemson win I never thought it would be this big of a win but I'm glad. I think tonight we should have played LSU because LSU would fall to us. If I remember right we beat ourselves in that game with turn overs.

I cant wait for next season and I would like to go to the game a FedEx field when they play JMU. I've heard JMU is getting a bid to the Big East. That would be great then we would get some big teams in the area.

Anyone smell that......Yep its Clemsons playbook burning
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
LOL now that the game is out of hand WV fans are coming out everywhere.

Heres to the ones that have been talking about ti since before the game

Hah!  Mainly just me!!!  I always have faith in my Mountaineers!!  Sometimes it is blind faith but I will always cherrish my times in Morgantown.  I was there during the Pat White years when he would literally put WV on his back and carry us.  Some of the greatest memories of my life.

Southern Rebal I gotta hand it to ya, ya didn't leave the thread you started in our state after Tavon started breaking ankles.  I gotta give it to ya on that!

I playing Country Road after every W!!!! .....I think everyone played great except Keith Tandy.  70, WOW!!!!  This is the proudest I have ever been of my football team!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:58:31 AM EDT
[#38]

ESPN, Clemson, Virginia arfcommers.  Yeah, right.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:10:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Great game fellas and it could not have come on a bigger stage.

I wish the 2012 season started sat  I am sure you guys do to.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#40]
If WVU can play exactly like this next season, all working together, I think they could honestly beat any team in College football today.

WVU beats itself more than anything, I've seen it a dozen times.  They need to go into games trying to win, not thinking they are going to.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Hahahahahahaha, go 'Eers!

The commentator I hate the most is Mark May, and I'm glad we made him eat his words last night  If we were playing a team that had a 40 game losing streak, he'd still say they'd beat WVU.  In his face

Nine records tied or broken.  Awesome game
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top