Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2011 2:54:16 PM EDT

Looks like a different sponsor (Southeastern Gun and Knife show) is going to start having gun shows at the Sportsplex in Winchester again.  The other shows at that location weren't anything great but still better than no shows at all, plus I just like to browse.  I will probably be going since I am going to start selling off my stuff due to job loss.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Looks like a different sponsor (Southeastern Gun and Knife show) is going to start having gun shows at the Sportsplex in Winchester again.  The other shows at that location weren't anything great but still better than no shows at all, plus I just like to browse.  I will probably be going since I am going to start selling off my stuff due to job loss.

Sorry to hear that.

Whatcha got?  You might want to post stuff to VAGunTrader.com too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I havn't heard anything about it, but ill probably swing by and take a look around
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, let us know what ya got, sorry to hear about the job situation.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be by Saturday to check it out. Where might one find your table OP?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm gonna check it out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:47:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll be by Saturday to check it out. Where might one find your table OP?

Sorry, won't have a table at this show.  I am probably bring a few of my revolvers or hunting rifles to see if I can sell them off without going to low on the price for now.  I am going to start taking inventory of what I want to sell next week starting with my ammo, then hunting guns and my IHMSA rigs which haven't been used in years, then black rifle stuff, and lastly benchrest rigs.  Before I start selling off guns I am going to sell some other non-gun items first.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude I been there. Trust me sell the guns you never shoot first. It may go against your gain but once those guns you never shoot are gone you won't miss them.  Now Ammo you will miss. Lol

So I'd sell any FUD guns and guns you have not touched in years. Hunting sason is kicking off mows the time to sell those things
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#8]
What time is good to stop in at this show ? Maybe do a little parking lot swapping ? Scopes, holsters, knives, rings ect, ect . K-31 Swiss ( from Allen's Armory ) that I painstakingly cleaned/stripped/waxed ( Bored Househusband project ) and even found it a few boxes of ammo but never shot. Stuff like that ? I'm sure I have ridden past the Sportplex on the Sportie, but can not recall it, but thought I would stop in as since the gunshows I visited years ago sold mostly jerky and beanie babies at $8 at the door. About time to take a look again.....Wleo
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:47:20 AM EDT
[#9]
The SGK Gun Show goes to Winchester, VA  October 1-2, 2011.  The show will feature 200 tables.  

A concealed carry course will be taught each day:  Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.

Show hours are as follows:
Sat:  9a-5p
Sun:  10a-4p.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
The so wasn't bad. Georgia Arms was there so if anyone needs some good accurate ammo in WV area go pick some up tomorrow and save on the ship fee.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What time is good to stop in at this show ? Maybe do a little parking lot swapping ? Scopes, holsters, knives, rings ect, ect . K-31 Swiss ( from Allen's Armory ) that I painstakingly cleaned/stripped/waxed ( Bored Househusband project ) and even found it a few boxes of ammo but never shot. Stuff like that ? I'm sure I have ridden past the Sportplex on the Sportie, but can not recall it, but thought I would stop in as since the gunshows I visited years ago sold mostly jerky and beanie babies at $8 at the door. About time to take a look again.....Wleo

If the ammo is GP11 surplus for that K31 I will buy it off you. I'm a K31 junkie and need more ammo to add to the fort
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought it was a good show. I picked up several odds and ends. 1 dealer had a bunch of army surplus type stuff, I bought several things off of him.Bought 4 50 cal cans, some jerky and an LCM for a Saiga .308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top