Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 11:43:54 AM EDT
givin' away ~1000 5.56mm brass.  it's a mix of Remington and Federal.  no remanufactured casings

givin' away ~300 .45 ACP brass.  it's a mix of American Eagle and Blazer Brass.

i'm near GW parkway south of old town.  if you want it, we can meet up close to there, or at SharpShooters.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like it please..
I'm near your location and can meet at lunch or before/after work.
Please email me so we can set up meeting
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Second if it falls thru.

PM sent:  reaching out to wmounts.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I can pick up for Olivers_AR if #1 falls through... I, too, am GW Parkway just south of Old Town.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to get in line. Living in the Belle View area and work at Sharpshooters every other Saturday. OR... you could just use my reloading gear.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at this the other night and thought about getting in line after your first reply..if that helps..JK..but if the other deals don't workout I'll pay you to ship the 556 brass.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd like to get in line. Living in the Belle View area and work at Sharpshooters every other Saturday. OR... you could just use my reloading gear.

Hijack:  Howdy, neighbor!  
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hijack:  Howdy, neighbor!  

Hiya, neighbor! Aren't ya' glad they finally finished fixing Belle View?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah, life's better now, for sure.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Withdrawing.
This thread is getting to look like GD.
Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top