Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2011 5:04:49 PM EDT
Hey I'm stuck in Charlottesville tonight for work and I'm bored out of my mind. I want to meet some hot college/20-something chicks. Where do I go??

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the hospital. They've got some hot nurses !

littlejohns... for a late night snack.
There are a bunch of restaurants and bars right there on university ave.

1427 University Ave, Charlottesville

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#2]
OK Little John's it is and if it's dead, then I'll try Miller's I think. Any other suggestions? C'mon, Charlottesville can't be this lame!
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Save Littlejohns for food late night.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
It's been awhile, but Biltmore, O'Neals and Coupe DeVilles are good places to start if you're looking for college chicks.  

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Arrrrgh! It was horrible!!! The whole town is dead because of Spring Break. All the kitchens were closed except for Pita Pit. Grrrrr .... better luck next week I guess.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 2:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Arrrrgh! It was horrible!!! The whole town is dead because of Spring Break. All the kitchens were closed except for Pita Pit. Grrrrr .... better luck next week I guess.

and you also picked a rainy wednesday night.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#7]
You want to meet UVa girls and you dont go to UVa?

Goood luck with that.  They will ask you to wash their car, cut their grass or maybe walk their dog, but otherwise just look down their nose at you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#8]
You want to meet UVa girls and you dont go to UVa?

Goood luck with that. They will ask you to wash their car, cut their grass or maybe walk their dog, but otherwise just look down their nose at you.

I didn't believe in stereotypes until a dated a few.  Nearly all were pretentuous, spoiled and of questionable intelligence.  Then out of no where I met this gorgeous smart chic in a club....she was UVA biology grad and a truck driver.  But for the most part if you're an Arfcommer you will fare much better outside of C-ville.

I hear Club 216 is kickin -
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Follow 64 west to 81 south.  Exit at either Christiansburg and go to Blacksburg or a little further down, get off at Radford.  Both great college towns and much more laid back than C-ville.  BTW- C-ville is a blue stain in the middle of red country.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Follow 64 west to 81 south.  Exit at either Christiansburg and go to Blacksburg or a little further down, get off at Radford.  Both great college towns and much more laid back than C-ville.  BTW- C-ville is a blue stain in the middle of red country.

he said he wanted to meet some ladies, not catch VD.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he said he wanted to meet some ladies, not catch VD.

haha
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OK Little John's it is and if it's dead, then I'll try Miller's I think. Any other suggestions? C'mon, Charlottesville can't be this lame!

It is... Only sign of intelligence I saw was "BLACKSBURG: 150mi"

GO HOKIES
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
BTW- C-ville is a blue stain in the middle of red country.

+1
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Tech? Keep heading west until you see Vols everywhere you look. Then proceed with your search for a wife.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#15]
There are a lot more pro-gun people in CH'ville than some of you think. Because of the RRPC, my shooting enjoyment has increased tenfold since I moved here.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are a lot more pro-gun people in CH'ville than some of you think. Because of the RRPC, my shooting enjoyment has increased tenfold since I moved here.

I stopped by Albemarle Firearms while I was there and was impressed with their staff and selection (of accessories, NOT guns). It was the highlight of the trip, given the town was dead and the only girls I found were at Mellow Mushroom on trivia night. All dogs.

I was actually shocked at the amount of granola roaming the streets down there, too. At first I was like naahh ... and then I was like WTF?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped by Albemarle Firearms while I was there and was impressed with their staff and selection (of accessories, NOT guns). It was the highlight of the trip, given the town was dead and the only girls I found were at Mellow Mushroom on trivia night. All dogs.

I was actually shocked at the amount of granola roaming the streets down there, too. At first I was like naahh ... and then I was like WTF?

Downright, dangerous once the son goes down. In the downtown area, there are scruffy heroin addict crackers out there panhandling and of course in the city founders infinite wisdom they put section 8 housing nearby so invariably have some of the angry "have nots" waiting to prey on the "haves".  C-Ville is alot like Old Town Alexandria in this regard, Libtards will never get it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Tech? Keep heading west until you see Vols everywhere you look. Then proceed with your search for a wife.

This.  

Although my wife is Scottish and went to Oxford...
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Downright, dangerous once the son goes down. In the downtown area, there are scruffy heroin addict crackers out there panhandling and of course in the city founders infinite wisdom they put section 8 housing nearby so invariably have some of the angry "have nots" waiting to prey on the "haves".  C-Ville is alot like Old Town Alexandria in this regard, Libtards will never get it.

Yeah, what the f*ck??  I live in Old Town Alexandria, and the Section 8 garbage has never made any sense to me.  Who thought that was a good location for it??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top