Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 3:22:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
if your going to pocket carry USE A POCKET HOLSTER. Darwin missed this guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#2]
As I said in GD, what a dumb ass. Way to go for breaking the new law we worked very hard for. I hope he loses his permit forever.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
....Darwin missed this guy.

It doesn't say where he was shot.  If we are lucky he blew his nuts off before he could breed.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Play stupid, win big!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
He should legally change his name to Plaxico Burress....rimshot!

Seriously, alcohol and weapons don't mix. Alcohol on board + weapon in a licensed establishment with a discharge should be a felony. The VA Legislature is giving the dumbasses a long enough rope to bind the rest of the 99% of responsible  CCW permit holders. Unfortunately, one must think of the lowest common denominator when drafting law.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:40:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dumbass.

That's putting it mildly. Actions like that give us all a black eye.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:09:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He should legally change his name to Plaxico Burress....rimshot!

Seriously, alcohol and weapons don't mix. Alcohol on board + weapon in a licensed establishment with a discharge should be a felony. The VA Legislature is giving the dumbasses a long enough rope to bind the rest of the 99% of responsible  CCW permit holders. Unfortunately, one must think of the lowest common denominator when drafting law.

I bet he gets off way easier then Plex .
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I will say 100% that alcohol and firearms do not mix, HOWEVER I would not be the first one to make a law (felony) where common sense should rule.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How do you know he didn't have one?  I mean, he likely didn't, but you don't know that for sure.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know he didn't have one?  I mean, he likely didn't, but you don't know that for sure.

because its damn near impossible to pull the trigger when the gun is in a holster. cant get anywhere near the trigger of my BS950 when its in the holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top