Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 6:48:31 PM EDT
OH MY GOD DID IT REALLY HAPPEN??????????????????????????????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN'T BREATHE I'M HORSE, AND I WANT TO BURN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I was in the floor...I could not believe he missed that field goal. My chest still hurts!

And if I heard that ESPN announcer call Hurricane Hurricon one more time I was going to blade at a 45! lol
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in the floor...I could not believe he missed that field goal. My chest still hurts!

And if I heard that ESPN announcer call Hurricane Hurricon one more time I was going to blade at a 45! lol

NO CRAP!

I MAY HAVE BROKE THE FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM, MY CAT IS NOW SCARED SHIT-LESS, AND I CAN'T TALK
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO CRAP!

I MAY HAVE BROKE THE FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM, MY CAT IS NOW SCARED SHIT-LESS, AND I CAN'T TALK

A win is a win, but we wont be in the top 25 come Monday. We won, but played like shit...they still need to send Coach Stupid down the road
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I probably shouldn't ask, but... what exactly did we win?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I probably shouldn't ask, but... what exactly did we win?

The Friends of Coal Bowl lol     WVU vs Marshall
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO CRAP!

A win is a win, but we wont be in the top 25 come Monday. We won, but played like shit...they still need to send Coach Stupid down the road

Yeah true, I hold no hope for the LSU game or USF, or Pitt really, but if they would have lost to Marshall, they should have just quit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Great comeback. My roommates on the team but he's a redshirt freshman.

The look on the Marshall coaches face at the end of the game was priceless.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:16:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quite a save in the last minute.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I turned the game off in the second half came back to see how bad we lost (WVU FAN HERE) and was shocked to see a come back and I watched the over time.

I like the head coach of WVU and I think the players respect him more so then they did Rod. When you have a player like Pat White come out and say they want coach Stewart then the school should take notice and they did.

This is a very young team and the QB looked good I thought. He is one that will stay in the pocket and not run and not scared to stay there and take the hit. I cant even think of last years QB but I thought he had a great arm just poor in throwing it and didnt care for him at all.

The game last night was a good win for WVU and a tough one at that. They showed they have what it takes to get a win when in a tough spot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#11]
We played like utter shit.  But hey, a W is a W.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That is true WVU did play bad but they dont have the key players that they had last year. I think a good many are new and its a young team.

Pats White brother or cousin plays for them as well. I saw him on the sidelines last year and he looks just like Pat White. I thought what the heck is White doing back and suited up lol.

Gino Smith looks like he will be a good QB. I like that he stays in the pocket not scared to take a hit either and he can run if he has to. He is not fast but he can move and has a good arm. I think he is more accurate of a QB then WVU has had in the last few years.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is true WVU did play bad but they dont have the key players that they had last year. I think a good many are new and its a young team.

Pats White brother or cousin plays for them as well. I saw him on the sidelines last year and he looks just like Pat White. I thought what the heck is White doing back and suited up lol.

Gino Smith looks like he will be a good QB. I like that he stays in the pocket not scared to take a hit either and he can run if he has to. He is not fast but he can move and has a good arm. I think he is more accurate of a QB then WVU has had in the last few years.

Pat whites brother Coli(sp?) is on the team yes, but they had no spot for him as a QB since they have Smith.  He's now a (forgive me but i don't know positions) a receiver.  He was in at the end of the Coastal Carolina game...  I think he is a back up to the starters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top