Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:40:53 AM EDT
Got this flyer in the mail yesterday:

The Rotary Club of Ripley Presents the First Annual Gun & Knife Show at the Parchment Valley Baptist Conference Center
September 18-19 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
200 8' Tables - $30.00 each
Admission $4.00, Children under 12 Free w/ Adult
Lodging/Camping Available

Contact Dick Ledford [email protected]

Directions: I-77 to exit #138.  Go south on Route 62 for 0.6 miles.  Left onto Parchment Valley Road (across from WVSP barracks) and go 1.6 miles to conference center.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm, I doubt I go (too damn far) but hey, if it does good and they have it again, I may make a trip sometime

Ripley is one part of WV I have never been to.  That part of the state seems like foreign turf to me, one place I've not been
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The Winchester Va show is this weekend also.  I know no one will go because it is small.  But its this weekend none the less
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Winchester Va show is this weekend also.  I know no one will go because it is small.  But its this weekend none the less

See that's what sucks for me over here in the mountains, the only decent show we have is Fairmont, and it's a 1.5hr drive

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top