Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:18:46 PM EDT
I scraped the right rear quarter panel of my 05 Grand Cherokee on a stone wall. One small dent, and some fairly deep scratches. Took it to the auto body guy I have used before, and he told me it would be about $700 to fix.

I'd like to find a local guy who knows what he's doing to help me fill the dent & scratches, and sand it out so it's ready for painting. The whole thing is maybe 4 X 8 inches. Dent is maybe 3 X 3

Email me if you need pics of the damage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of VA are you in?  $700 is about the going rate for a bodyshop work.  If your in NoVA, may know someone who can help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:38:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Loudoun County.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Loudoun County.

You're on your own for the painting, because if you want it done right it's gonna cost you. However, I know an amazing paintless dent guy that charges probably 3x less than he should.  He's a good ol boy from down state who likes ARs and xbox lol

I'll get you his number when I get back to work on Tuesday.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#4]
You might try European Autobody in Manassas.  The local Nissan dealer uses them.  
I had a scratch and dent in a quarter panel, that other shops wanted $1500 to repair.  European Autobody did the job for $300.  Perfect paint match and flawless bodywork.  
Don't work there, just a satsified customer.  And the work was on a Dodge Ram, no euro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top