Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2010 5:39:31 AM EDT
I noted a pop-up money bomb ad on Drudge that took me to his site.  Apparently he's running against a Dem in the 2nd District, Glenn Nye, who looks like Obamamania swept him in.  I'm not in the 2nd, but I'm doing everything I can to get our country back, which includes donating funds to worthy candidaes. Anyone care to comment about Scott or the race in the 2nd District?  I'm also NOT affiliated with this campaign, or any for that matter, just an average Joe.  TIA.  

Taylor's Site
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to have to research this one a bit...looking at his site he seems deserving of a few $$$.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going to have to research this one a bit...looking at his site he seems deserving of a few $$$.

Understand and agree.  It almost appears like he's running for the nomination against a RINO, not necessarily the Dem.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I have meet him a couple off times at local Gun Shows.  I think he is sincere and will support him.  If you meet him,he will talk as long as you like.  He focuses on what he will do for us, not what the other guys are doing.  His facebook push lately is to drop  the charges against the SEALS who are being railroaded for abusing one of obama's buddies....I mean a terrorist.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#4]
And he openly said God bless, instead of some politically correct garbage. Let's get Glenn Nye out of here already, please. No more rinos either, they're often as bad or worse than openly liberal democrats.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I will and would definitely suggest supporting him.  

I'm of a similar mindset that we need to give to numerous 'worthy' candidates in order to get our country back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top