Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 5:25:54 PM EDT
I can only hope you run the Democratic party as well as you ran the state, you incompetent putz.

Now let's get busy repealing that Restaurant carry ban!  And no stupid "notification clause", thank you very much.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Given that the Dems ignored their constituents during the primary and "suspended the rules" to put Obama on the ticket, he'll be right at home there.

Good riddance, they deserve you!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can only hope you run the Democratic party as well as you ran the state, you incompetent putz.

Now let's get busy repealing that Restaurant carry ban!  And no stupid "notification clause", thank you very much.

what "notification clause" do you speak of?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 on the question.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]

If I remember correctly, there was a clause in the last bill that made it to Kaine's desk (which he vetoed) that made it mandatory for you to announce to a restaurant employee (manager) that you are carrying concealed while in the establishment.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't be shocked in Kimmy is gone from his DNC job.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya-but, the universal health plan will save us all....................
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I remember correctly, there was a clause in the last bill that made it to Kaine's desk (which he vetoed) that made it mandatory for you to announce to a restaurant employee (manager) that you are carrying concealed while in the establishment.

That's exactly it.  No need for that silliness.  If you are carrying it is incumbent on you not to drink.   I can live with that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:01:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

IIRC, the original bill had that clause but the bill that was passed and vetoed by the dickhead did not.  

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly it.  No need for that silliness. .

didn't the original bill include some provision that would have CCers wear a pin or some other item on their clothing to identify them?  Sounded almost like a yellow patch in practice...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC, the original bill had that clause but the bill that was passed and vetoed by the dickhead did not.  

Correct.  The notification provision was not in the final version that made it to the Governors desk.  That would have been a nightmare and would have just encouraged establishments to post "no guns" signs so that managers didn't have to deal with the constant interruptions from patrons needing to notify to be compliant.  It also would have put gun owners in an awkward position of having to say "I have a gun" in a crowded restaurant.  I'm hopeful that no such ridiculousness will be included and that they will stick to the 'no drinking' provision, which I believe 99% of us adhere to even under the current law.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#12]
The notification clause should have been someone notifying him that his hair looks worse than Trumps'.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Kaine is a dick.  I was worried about Deeds getting in not only because he was for background checks at gun shows, but I was afraid he would flip-flop on the restaurant ban despite his history.  Now I'm afraid that some of the folks who voted for it last year will flip because they know the new governor will sign it...but maybe I'm just paranoid...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
..but maybe I'm just paranoid...

You may be paranoid, but I think you're right about this one.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#15]
It was funny watching that fat little twerp on the news last night trying to spin the wipeout as a positive thing for the dimmicrats.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
..but maybe I'm just paranoid...

You may be paranoid, but I think you're right about this one.

I also agree.  Now that they can't scurry and hide under little Timmy's veto promise, it appears the two-faced cockroaches will now be exposed to light for all to see.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It was funny watching that fat little twerp on the news last night trying to spin the wipeout as a positive thing for the dimmicrats.

"This is not a reflection of the Obama administration" Tim Kaine

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:28:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be shocked in Kimmy is gone from his DNC job.

Given his masters' behavior toward their loyal minions up to now, I'd say you're right - there's a bus just waiting for Tim Kaine to be thrown under.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top