Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 4:09:00 AM EDT
At lunch time Saturday the phone rang. Being cheap we have no caller ID. I answered & I could tell by the voice it was a black woman. I was just about to hang up whe she told me she was taking a political poll. So I decided to answer her questions betting it was from some dimocrap outfit. It was.

The first thing she ask was I going to vote in the November election. Before she could read off the answers, I told her "you can bet your ass I am. That kind of spooked her, she mumbled something.

The next question was I pro life or pro choice. I told her pro life. Again a mumble.

Next she ask if I were a republican, democrat or an independent. I told her none of the above. Due to the last presidential election & lack of qualified candidates on both sides, which are apparent to a blind person, I am now a libertarian. I could hear her trying to figure that one out & mumbling.

Next did I lean more to the republicans or the democrats. I told her becaude unfortunately there at not enough libertarian canidates, I lean towards the republicians.

Next she ask if the election were to be held tomorrow would I vote for Creigh Deeds, you should have heard her butcher his first name, or Bob Mcdonnell. I told her McDonnell. And that I wouldn't vote for a dimocrap for dogcatcher. That she didn't like. She said something. I ask her to repeat herself but she didn't.

At the end she told me this poll was paid for by the VA Democratic Committee or some such crap & read off some other stuff.

In all it was time well spent! I got to piss off a far left loonie & never had to call her a name or call her a racist!

My wife was listening & laughing her ass off! And she approved my answers! Not that I needed her approval.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top