Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 2:49:40 AM EDT
I was working at a large financial institution here through Tek Systems, but I just found out that I'm
not going to be extended. Tek is saying they might have something else for me, but experience has
taught me to cover my bets - so I'm going to look for something while I'm waiting to hear back from
them.

Anyway, I do unix system administration - linux, Solaris and HP-UX. 18+ years experience in the field.
I'm located in Glen Allen. Email or IM me if you'd like to have my resume.

-Warren-
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:04:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Udig Techforce Solutions
Glen Allen, VA
804-527-0005

They placed me in my current position about 1.5 years ago...great folks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Would you consider a consulting gig? I may be able to put you in touch with someone.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are interested in coming north I'm sure the company I work for would have something for you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Would you consider a consulting gig? I may be able to put you in touch with someone.

That's a possibility - IM or email me when you get a chance.

Thanks,

-Warren-
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you are interested in coming north I'm sure the company I work for would have something for you.

How far north of Richmond are you?

-Warren-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top