Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:47:31 PM EDT
At one point, they had cases and cases of blazer 9mm.  It was by far the most plentiful item behind the counter.  I was buying 4-5 boxes every time I walked into the store (which seems to be at least once a week), and they told me they weren't going to be running out any time soon.

Was in there tonight, the shelves looked like a barren desert wasteland.  Other than the typical supply of larger "hunting calibers" and some CCI mini-mags, they had almost nothing left.  The guy said that they are cleaned out of all .45, .40 and 9mm (there were a few boxes of Blazer .40 left).  No .22 bulk packs in sight either.  

This just plain sucks.  I was really enjoying being able to buy 9mm at $9/50.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
My mom (I'm so proud of her) bought some .40 ammo to try to encourage Pops to get out and practice some shooting, and the doofus behind the counter at the local Wally World told her that she took the last two boxes of .40, and that ammo was from the lone shipment of ammo they got back in December.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top