Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 7:05:22 PM EDT
I ordered a Nagant revolver from AIM. It should get here this week.  

I need the front sight moved back a bit, or more likely just cut back, and the barrel threaded 1/2x28 for my YHM Wraith suppressor.

I can probably send it to ADCO, but I really don't feel like the PITA of shipping a handgun. If there is someone local, great!

PS if you just said to yourself, "suppressed revolver?"...well... www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvF4yurWSc0

UPDATE

Gun came in. Just picked it up from VA Arms.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]
WANT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
yet another arfcom thread that will cause me to spend $$$
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I was saying to myself "Suppressed revolver?  John, you're smarter than that..."

Then I clicked the link.

Niiiiiiice

It also answers something I've wondered since I last held one of those things.  The one I held had a pretty substantial gap between the cylinder and the chamber.  All I could think looking at it was "Ohhh.... You do NOT want to fire this thing..."

Now I know.  And knowing is half the battle.

And yes, I am aware of the irony of the above picture in a thread about a Nagant revolver

_MaH
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:45:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top